Hey
so, I've sold few things and got the money for an electric guitar.
I found this awesome shop who sells this Guitar for preety dam good price.
played it, and loved ittttt it sounds awesome compare to the Epiphone Les Paul.
So, I've wanted to ask you guys how good this Guitar really is, and if it matches my music style.
Basicly, I wanna play alternative rock, and classic rock, such as Guns N' Roses, Rage Against the Machine, AudioSlave, a little bit blues I guess.
here is a picture, I couldn't find the page in the official website.
http://www.dv247.com/assets/products/48748_l.jpg

btw, should I buy an Ibanez AMP aswell?the seller says it awesome compare to Marshall, he says Marshal new line of amp is piece of shit.
recommned me on an amp, such a Fender or Ibanez.
I want good clean sound, and I want awesome distoration thanks guys.
I'd be careful of what sellers say, they'll say anything to make some munnies...
but the SZ line is pretty decent.
Get a Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube, avoid the Vyper if possible.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Don't believe this man, he uses an overdrive pedal in front of a Spider!

Yes, because you can automatically assume my playing style, my tone, and my settings just from my amp asshole.

But hey, at least I wouldn't recommend an amp with weak distortion.

foREVer

Quote by Count Orlok
Yes, because you can automatically assume my playing style, my tone, and my settings just from my amp asshole.

But hey, at least I wouldn't recommend an amp with weak distortion.

and the line 6's distortion is just god awful horrendous im a bassist but i have had my share of use on a line 6 spider when jamming at my mates on his BC Rich Warlock (plat)and *shudders* you should be doing the pedals a bit of justice cause you defo wont when you have a spider.

Never had experience with the vyper but i have heard its an all round better amp in a lot of senses especially when it comes to the kinda ballpark with what TC is looking for.

And nice going on the flaming aswell.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Well the topic was what amps would you recommend, I wouldn't recommend a Spider and I wouldn't recommend a Vyper. But like I said, I agree with the other two.

Though let me say this, any amp that is fine tuned by the owner can be made to sound good. Most "guitar" players are too lazy to learn how to fine tune amps to their preferences.

And like said, neither of you guys know my settings, so your opinions are void on how I sound coming out of my amp.

foREVer

You can do better for the money. Chuckles has given the best advice - that guitar with a Peavey Vypyr will set you for just about any type of music you care to be playing.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Hidden Hippo
You can do better for the money. Chuckles has given the best advice - that guitar with a Peavey Vypyr will set you for just about any type of music you care to be playing.

I live in Israel, stores don't sell here Peavey
I got a roland cube 30x and I believe it's a sublime amp for bedroom play or practice
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"