please note i am australian, so australian prices and locations please.

my bday is coming up in a few months, and i have decided i want to get a nice guitar to commermorate the occasion.

price range: up to and around $3000

i am wanting a 24 fret 7 string guitar with a floating tremolo. I very much dream of owning a guitar like this with a telecaster body, however i am aware that these pretty much do not exist in the realm of production guitars.

i'm stuck as to what i want to try out, so i am looking for some suggestions by users.

thanks to all.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Custom build.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by aradine
please note i am australian, so australian prices and locations please.

my bday is coming up in a few months, and i have decided i want to get a nice guitar to commermorate the occasion.

price range: up to and around $3000

i am wanting a 24 fret 7 string guitar with a floating tremolo. I very much dream of owning a guitar like this with a telecaster body, however i am aware that these pretty much do not exist in the realm of production guitars.

i'm stuck as to what i want to try out, so i am looking for some suggestions by users.

thanks to all.

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/107715-extended-range-teles.html

This? what your thinking?
remember guys, australian currency.

also, yeah, thats pretty close, if only it had a tele and the pickup positioning was for normal people.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Have you ever checked out Ormsby Guitars? theyre all custom but they start at about $2000 i think. get in contact with him about making the tele shaped 7. Im sure he can pull it off for a minimal price (relative to customs)
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.