hi guys im looking for the correct term to describe the bands that usually sports people wear....you know like surfers or some other sports guy ...what is it called? I would appreciate if proper answers are given lol
I now have a signature
Wristbands?

Edit: Erm, yeah, you said "neckband". I don't know then.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Do you mean those necklace things which is a length of cord with wooden cylinders around it?
TS, picture would help.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
... TS, it is quite literally a magnetic necklace. It's a necklace. It has magnets on it. Therefore: magnetic necklace.

Or just a necklace for short.

EDIT: guy above me, they're supposed to like... help you focus or smth by releasing negative ions or smth in your body. I don't know. I think it's a placebo effect type of deal.
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
Last edited by Copaman at May 18, 2010,
But then... f*cking magnetic necklaces, how do they work?
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
hmm have any of you tried it before...they say it helps circulate blood flow lol.....
I now have a signature
Quote by Copaman
EDIT: guy above me, they're supposed to like... help you focus or smth by releasing negative ions or smth in your body. I don't know. I think it's a placebo effect type of deal.

Yeah I was thinking it was some shitty mumbo-jumbo like that, just like copper bracelets supposedly helping with arthritis.

But then I considered it might be useful if you've got a few coins and no pockets anywhere.

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by shwilly at May 18, 2010,
Oh, I got it!

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm pretty sure its just a neck brace dude...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."