Poll: Would you do it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you do it?
Hell Yes. Its a Bazooka and a Buffalo for Chrissakes!
42 42%
No, thats just plain wrong.
59 58%
Voters: 101.
Page 1 of 2
So, my friend who recently went adventure seeking to Cambodia was approached by random fellows on a shady street who profess a peculiar trade.

Apparently, they allowed him to shoot various weapons that they presented him for a price.

He paid 50 dollars to shoot a rubber ball that was thrown into the air and some scare-crow targets.

Finally, he was offered the chance to shoot a Bazooka at a buffalo for 300 dollars. He declined for moral not monetary reasons.

So, in a nutshell: If you were given the opportunity to fire a Bazooka at a buffalo for 300 dollars, would you take it?

How would you defend your decision morally. ( I say morally, cause for God's sake, there are few who wouldn't want to fire a bazooka at a large bovine mammal.)
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at May 18, 2010,
Well...since I live in South Dakota, I know that the white man came to America and killed many of the buffalo...because of this, the buffalo population is already very low.

So no, I would not do this.

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
I would.

Because for God's sake, who wouldn't want to fire a bazooka at a large bovine mammal?
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I'd fire a bazooka at alot of animals, but not a buffalo.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would do it on a spider but not on a buffalo , you also couldnt eat the buffalo after you shot it
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

id give up everything i had to fire a bazooka into the slipknot dressing room before a gig.
It's been going on for a while, I think Stephen Fry might have mentioned it on QI or one of his guests.
No, thanks.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I'd do it to the grand canyon a few hundred thousand times just to see if I can collapse the canyon.

Y'know. For giggles.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
as i was reading this thread a song came on with the lines

"i do eat meat but i don't like killing, so don't crash my party while i'm sitting back chilling"

it expresses my views perfectly!! what are the odds

sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Yeah. I've always wanted to fire a bazooka and why not fire it at a buffalo... or even better, an elephant! That'd be awesome.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
My mate told me about this but I thought he was bullshitting me

I wouldn't do it, I would kill it to eat but I doubt much of it would be edible after a shot from a bazooka
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I've been on shoots and eaten the birds that we've shot.

Don't mind doing that. Never seen the point of killing something just for the sake of it though.
OMG if i was offered this i'd have to do it just because when else is that even going to be an option, it'd cambodia anyway, i mean not like there gonna miss anything. i used to shoot mice with bb guns and firecrackers and watch them explode, this would just be that times 1000, freaking awesome.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Quote by Burningritual
id give up everything i had to fire a bazooka into the slipknot dressing room before a gig.

yes on second thought forget the buffalo, let me do this.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
That said, way back when I was in the OTC at university, I remember seeing a girl accidentally shoot a sheep with an SLR. The way the sheep disintegrated was truly impressive.
No, I don't like killing stuff.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I would, but id accidently on purpose miss the buffalo and aim straight for Madonna's stupid face.
no thats a waste of a good burger, or jerky
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
How is PETA not flipping a bitch about this yet?!?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
I have reached out to hyenas with one of these:
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I wouldn't shoot a buffalo with a bazooka. It would probably be rather disappointing, messy and wasteful(of the buffalo and the bazooka shell).
Plus, the poor bugger is probably just minding it's own business. Let it be, or shoot it carefully and then eat it.
Quote by SubjectNameHere
How is PETA not flipping a bitch about this yet?!?

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

"It's coming right for us!"

South Park references aside I probably wouldn't.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I wouldn't do it.. but i've heard the same stories from a friend only with a goat instead of a buffalo.. also, they let him throw a grenade at a flock of chickens.
A cow, not a buffalo.

T'would be some craic.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

No, 300 dollars would allow me to pay for far more cooler stuff that isn't as pointless as firing a rocket at a living creature + its sick to kill an animal brutally just for fun.
Page 1 of 2