I need some input from any vegetarians/vegans. what's it like???

This is for a class assignment so give me some good answers.
I love how you're asking vegetarians for input, while labeling their lifestyle as "gay".
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
It's true. Why the **** would i want to eat grass when there is a perfectly good steak layin around. Animals were put on this earth for food. Now im not sayin i dont like my veggies.
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK
It's true. Why the **** would i want to eat grass when there is a perfectly good steak layin around. Animals were put on this earth for food. Now im not sayin i dont like my veggies.

You might want to do that research, because you have a lot to learn about vegetarians and why they don't eat meat.
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK

wat
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I am a vegetarian and would have been happy to help you out but with how much of an ignorant asshole you've managed to be in just two posts I'd rather not. You've got a lot to learn about being open to other people's points of view.
yeah yeah.. i have a vegan friend and she says she does it for the animals. It doesnt matter. Not eating something wont stop it from being produced. Nothing will change if youre just going to whine and not participate.
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK
yeah yeah.. i have a vegan friend and she says she does it for the animals. It doesnt matter. Not eating something wont stop it from being produced. Nothing will change if youre just going to whine and not participate.

You need to learn about supply and demand...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I think you're going to do well in your assignment.

If a vegeterian lifestyle is gay, then how does one explain herbivores reproducing?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
This thread hasn't disappointed me so far.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Trust me when i say somethings gay it usually just means i have no interest in it. it isnt me putting it down completely. im a douchebag IRL so this doesnt mean anything. if you knew how my friends and i talked to each other you would understand. All you bitches complaing about me sayin its gay need to get over it. lifes a bitch deal with it.
^ I like your honesty.

It is manly to eat meat. Why wouldn't it be?

Compare eating an entire cow, ripping it limb by limb and devouring every piece of meat RAW..To eating a piece of asparagus. Now your pee smells funny, and you're looked at awkwardly by other people in the bathroom.
Quote by Kensai
You need to learn about supply and demand...

Vegetarians really dont damage the demand for meat in any significant way. More of a moral thing i think.

btw i would like a copy of this essay on completion TS i think i could learn alot from it
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK

Quote by ChangeForUrCheK
Trust me when i say somethings gay it usually just means i have no interest in it. it isnt me putting it down completely. im a douchebag IRL so this doesnt mean anything. if you knew how my friends and i talked to each other you would understand. All you bitches complaing about me sayin its gay need to get over it. lifes a bitch deal with it.

And it continues....
That's a ridiculous argument, as one chooses to become a vegetarian through their own beliefs. Some people are vegetarian because they dislike the taste of meat or choose not to support the industry behind meat production.

Myself personally, I eat meat selfishly, which is for taste. Others choose to eat meat for it's nutritional value. However many studies believe any protein or vitamin you gain from eating meat can be equaled or even surpassed by eating the same quantity of green leafy vegatibles.

Is it unhealthy to be a vegitarian? No, as long as it's done correctly, in which case it is possibly the most healthy lifestyle choice one can make. Especially for someone overweight.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Wow, just wow.

Animals were put on this Earth for food? You're an animal dipshit.

Its not like people have never been eaten before... dipshit...
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK

Wow dude, you are sooooo cool.

Dear God, I'm getting a reading of over 40 Mega Fonzies!
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 18, 2010,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Everybody knows it's manly to eat meat

Don't be sexist. It's also womanly to eat meat...MY MEAT.
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK

Yes, we noticed. That's why most of the input you're going to get from vegetarians coming into this thread is probably going to be along the lines of "fuck off, douchebag."
TS's sig+him calling everything gay=
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Quote by duggyrocks
Vegetarians really dont damage the demand for meat in any significant way. More of a moral thing i think.

btw i would like a copy of this essay on completion TS i think i could learn alot from it

Less people eating meat = less meat produced. I didnt say one person not eating meat would shut down the industry.
Let me guess TS, you have unexplained feelings towards your best friend and you're hoping it was that broccolli you ate a few days ago?

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by duggyrocks

exactly
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK

Oh man

No seriously
Quote by red157
Wait, we're reporting by consensus now?

Have we become a union?

We are community, for there's many of us.