Hey you guys out there,

I am planning to buy a pedal for myself, of course I am lloking for those big combined pedals and I don't know where to research from, i am what to look up? Perhaps you guys can give me suggestions to buy a pedal. I now have Marshall AVT 100, Boss MT-2 and BOSS DS-.. to tell the truth I dont like their sound so thats shy I am lloking for something new guys.. I consider buying those big combined pedal stuff like a single pedal with every think in it.. Do understand what i mean I am living outside of USA but i'll buy it when i come back to usa this summer, and don't worry about the budget at least yet and lastly I play metal, rock and progressive stuff

thanks guys keep on rocking!
Well, to be honest, you have a sub-par amp, and getting good tones out of it will be hard. So I'd suggest maybe looking for a better amp first. If this is not an option, then the POD serie from Line 6 is pretty decent.
But a bit more information on the budget could be nice, because some guys on here will have fun suggesting you some 2k$ multi-FXs that you most likely can't afford
Last edited by Sguit at May 18, 2010,
nope, I cant buy amp because since i wont be able to carry it from usa customs department in my country will make some problems.. and it is very expensive to buy out here let me say that my budget is not over 300 bucks.. and line 6's are lil' bit expensive and i dunno if it is worth it
the boss ME- 70 or ME- 50 are good
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Zoom are great too
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified