Poll Options
View poll results: ...
I have been bullied/bullied someone else
53 29%
I have been bullied
76 42%
I have bullied someone else
16 9%
I have never had any experience with bullying.
36 20%
Voters: 181.
Page 1 of 3
Shut up, nerd.

EDIT: Just to not spam. >.>

Yes, and yes.

I did it because it made me look cool...and I really didn't like the guy I was bullying. Self-centered, arrogant moron. So i'm glad I made him quit school. He went to another school and did much better, for all you wanting to say I ruined his life. He's still, as mentioned..A self-centered, arrogant moron though.
Last edited by severed-metal at May 18, 2010,
Quote by severed-metal
Shut up, nerd.

NEEEEERDS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
No to both. There was one guy who tried to pick on me once. I made a witty retort about his mother and he left me alone.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Bullying is for little babies. I would beat up a school bully just cause I can.

...Yea, I was bullied.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I've been subject to some attempted bullying, but every time i asked them to go through with it they never did, then ran away - was pretty ****ing annoying and stupid

I was in a group of 'friends' who did bully people, but i stood up for the victims and eventually bullying stopped altogether
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I think younger kids, primary school aged, just naturally bully each other. Little kids are cruel and they can't really control letting their little ids do whatever they want all the time.

I never had an experience with bullying after probably 4th grade however.
Quote by MightyAl
Yes, and yes.

As for the why, because shit rolls downhill.

that is so profound
also, yes and yes.
Yes, yes, yes. Was a weedy kid at one point, and then I found another weedy kid. Not proud of it.
People have ATTEMPTED to bully me, but I'm good at ignoring people and bullies HATE to be ignored, so I've probably upset them more than they've upset me.

There was this dude that would randomly hit people in the face if he didn't like what you were doing (he had major mental issues, including a mixture of taurettes and aspergers) and he gave me a black eye once, but I don't know if I'd call that bullying as much as I'd call it random outbreaks of violence.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by entity0009
No to both. There was one guy who tried to pick on me once. I made a witty retort about his mother and he left me alone.

Gotta love those witty retorts
Yes and yes.

because my friends were dicks and I was a moron. Not proud of my actions when I was 6.
Quote by red157
I was accused of bullying a few times in secondary school...

It was their fault. They confused my charming character with that of a hostile asshole. Easy mistake to make.

Sort of this, but it was more my teachers thinking I was an asshole.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 18, 2010,
I've never ever been bullied, even back in kindergarten.

And no, I've never bullied someone.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
No and no. I've picked on a few people for them just being idiots but I tend to think of bullying as a constant thing.
I have bullied/been bullied

why? well, i was being picked on a lot and it got to me, so i lashed out on my closest friends and began to push them around, but after everything went wrong, we all made up and everything was ok.
When I was in third grade, a fourth grader started bullying me and harassing me. One day I punched him in the nose. I didn't even hit him that hard but he ran crying to the office. Score 1 for me.
In my group I wouldn't say it's bullying, we all take the piss out of each other, some of us are just better than others so it often looks worse than it is.
This kid in the year above me started punching me then running away. That happened for a few days before I caught him when he punched me and rammed him into a wall. I wouldn't exactly call that bullying though seeing as it didn't happen for long.
Kinda, for around 3 years in primary school people picked on me a bit. In Secondary school, I rose through the ranks fast because the the bullying, didn't want it to happen again.

If I bully anyone it's because they deserve it. Not because of the way they dress, or talk, but the way they act and the things they say.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I went through about the first 2-3 years of high school being bullied a bit. Got it some in elementary school too. And honestly I never bullied anyone, because I never saw a point in it.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
No and no.
I'm too nice to bully, and also too nice to be bullied because everyone always stands up for me.
yes and yes.

Quote by tomrgane
In my group I wouldn't say it's bullying, we all take the piss out of each other, some of us are just better than others so it often looks worse than it is.

And this
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at May 18, 2010,
Quote by oncetaken
When I was in third grade, a fourth grader started bullying me and harassing me. One day I punched him in the nose. I didn't even hit him that hard but he ran crying to the office. Score 1 for me.

Gandhi would like a word with you...
Quote by AA00P
Quote by guitarsftw

*Insert witty comparison involving TS' username*
🙈 🙉 🙊
voted the first one without reading, meant the second. I've never really singled any one out and made bullied them. I suppose I bullied the younger kids in general, but never anything personal. Have I been bullied myself? yes.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I was bullied at my Karate class (lol I know). I was a couple years younger than this fat kid and his dickhead friends, they made my life hell. The worst part was no one did anything to help me; I told my dad and he just told me to fight back (which was retarded since no amount of Karate a 10 year old can learn will win against 50lbs of fat) and when I told my Sensei he just had a "word" with the fat piece of shit, except he had the perfect alibi (we wasn't fighting, we were just sparring). It went on for about a year until I gave up (retired at Brown belt, just short of Black, which clearly wouldn't have made any difference) and my dad was deeply ashamed and in many ways our relationship has never been the same since.
No and yes. It was always stupid shit like hiding their bag or ripping the piss, still bullying though
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by guitarsftw

Gandhi? Is he here? Aw man, I wish I could see him!

geddit?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

yes and yes, along with everyone else.

not actually bullying though. i was a bit of a headcase 13-15, and they were just unfortunate enough to get in my way.
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Last edited by kickstartkiss at May 18, 2010,
Quote by Zoot Allures
If he's so great how come he's dead?!

RIP Dio...
Quote by AA00P
I've experienced it all my life. I'm autistic so that in itself makes me a bit of a target for bullying. Through primary school I had no friends and got bullied so bad that it resulted in me eventually moving school. Through high school I've developed coping techniques to make me less weird to the people that actually get to know me but I still get a fair bit of hassle from various assholes. Ach well.

Edit - And as to the other part of the question, I've never intentionally bullied anyone as I do know how bad it is.
Last edited by WhiteStripesIII at May 18, 2010,
Sort of yes and yes.

I think almost everyone goes through a mean streak, mine was around third grade. I'm glad I got out of it, but even during it it was just making fun of people a little bit, I didn't really ever bully people.

I've sort of been bullied, but it doesn't usually bother me.
For about 4 years ago this kid stole my yu-gi-oh cards, I was pissed at him. Since he was younger than me, I started picking on him. He told his parents and we all settled it.

Right now, kids who are younger than me are picking on me due to my broad nose and the fact that I now have curly long hair.

I realise that I was an ass when I was younger, and that I'm probably still now in one way or another.
DeVillains!
Page 1 of 3