No. Its the peavey windsor/Peavey two button footswitch, and you have to buy it separately. Part number is in the 6505 manual
It doesn't come with it...but you're better off buying a separate one anyway. Peavey footswitches are shit. There are plenty of companies that make better footswitches for these amps that are the same price or cheaper.