ok get this. . . you are stuck on a dessert island you have got one of the following (Ibanez Guitar, Yamaha Keyboard, Fender 4string Bass, Random Drum Kit) and youve got amnesia and you have a really bad memory now yeh you got that. You pick what piece of equipment has drifted on to the shore (with all of its battery packs ect) and you can only remember how to play one song what would that song be?

Soo . . . . .

What piece of equipment?

What song?

Once you have picked that some famous musician floated on to the beach a day later with their chosen instrument who would that famous musician be?

that was random
If I was on a dessert island id ignore the equipment and start to eat the island.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
The guitar, to play Message in a Bottle, because thats the universal musician's S.O.S I'll either get a boat, or a hundred million more bottles.
The keyboard, and a relatively long piece of music so I can keep myself occupied. Maybe 1812 overture by tchaikovsky. Or the guitar and 'stuck in the middle with you'. I'd pretend to sing that to someone.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at May 18, 2010,
Quote by L2112Lif
The guitar, to play Message in a Bottle, because thats the universal musician's S.O.S I'll either get a boat, or a hundred million more bottles.

The drum set

Cause on desert islands...

...no one can hear you suck at drums
Quote by twowheels
If I was on a dessert island id ignore the equipment and start to eat the island.

THIS!
Quote by H4R1B0

that was random

No it wasn't.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I would've said the guitar but I hate Ibanez's.

And I'd choose Yngwie Malmsteen, as I'd be able to eat him for longer considering his weight.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I don't like ibanez guitars, so i would pick the drumkit and play Hearts Alive by Mastodon.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.