We're fairly new to this still, got a lot to improve on in this song of ours.

I'm the fellow with the Jackson, the rhythm guitarist at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXBEPHHtfXI

The singer could've used a mic, the solo needs a good bit of work still, and that's not even the amp I normally use.

Oh, and theres no bassist or drummer because yet.

Other than that, it's pretty solid for a one take amateur band vid.
Very core-ish. The riffs were pretty generic metalcore pedal note riffs, not bad really but nothing I haven't heard before. The vocals were decent but also incredibly unoriginal. Breakdowns suck (not yours specifically, all breakdowns suck) so don't do them. That's step #1 towards developing your own unique sound. Beyond that, just try to make your riffs more interesting. Try using different time signatures, tunings, and scales. With drums it would probably sound a bit more complete.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
That wasnt death metal. Shitty generic metal-core at best. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1
That wasnt death metal. Shitty generic metal-core at best. You are awarded no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

True story.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Ill be the constructive one here. The song sounded pretty good, but its definitely not death metal. This is deathcore, you just need to know that so you can

a) not get death metal fans pissed at you and your band
and
b) get more actual fans by focusing on the correct target audience/potential fanbase.

Your vocalist fits in with your song, good luck on finding a drummer. Also if your band needs a myspace or logo down the road or something, hit me up and Ill do it cheaper than my current prices for you guys.

EDIT: The songwriting is solid, definitely deathcore, great job on the solo and actually putting a rhythm guitar behind it, so many bands fail to do that now.