Page 1 of 3
So, pit, what are some of your sayings that seem to irritate people to no end?

As I'm a sarcastic twat, these are some of mine:

Also, my Surname is "Wright", so people come up to me often saying "Is your surname Wright?", to which I reply "No, it's wrong."

GO!
        Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
        Last edited by LezPaulEpiphone at May 25, 2010,
        Come again?
        Quote by JacobTheMe
        JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
        I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
        "Moving swiftly on..."

For example,

"I'm off work today"
        "Bit like them Polish people!"
        "Hi-oh!"
        "Zing!"
        *cough*
        "Moving swiftly on..."
        "Ale urwał!" - used everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I'm sick of it
        Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
        -B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
        -Kamecki Custom V guitar
        I have many sayings, but none of them are irritating.

People would've told me if they were.

...right?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
        There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
        "That's grody!" in a very effeminate voice in place of saying "That's gross".

Also "I'on curr nun" (basically a ghetto-fied "I don't care none") in a stereotypical deep African American voice in place of "I don't care."
        R.I.P. M.C.A.
        Tweet at me bro
        lushacrous loves you
        Quote by blake1221
        Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
        Quote by Gunpowder
        that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
        Last edited by lushacrous at May 18, 2010,
        Quote by Caleb B
        "Because that made sense..."

"Yea, we'll go with that."

"I believe you."

I facking love sarcasm. It's the best thing ever.

Sarcasm is amazing. My Dad's best friend claims that my Dad invented it, because he's so sarcastic.
        Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
        One of my personal favorites is saying your cool when someone does something stupid or immature.

I think the most annoying one I have ever heard though is "That's hello kitty cute brah" when someone gets done telling a story
        Quote by valdean
        I'm gonna leave this thread now.

My fault?

OOoohhh yeaahhh, my saying is being used by teh interwebz!
        Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
        Every time some one asks for my opinion on what we should do I say "Find a Dark room, sit in a circle, turn the lights off and masturbate"

If it's good enough for John Lennon it's good enough for me.

Although I rarely get a say in what we do any more
        ´Thats not going to work.´ when people have a stupid idea

´Hope you die´ When an uninteresting person/ someone i don´t know is telling a really boring story to me.

Yeah...I´m not buying/doing/*other word here liket hat* that when I´m unsure of the consequents
        Quote by Holy Katana
        Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
        $0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
        Quote by Colgate Total
        I tell people to shut the fuck up all the time. Mostly little children and women.

You're good at living up to your title near your avatar, I see.

I can't really think of any at the moment.
        DeVillains!
        Oh also, this is probably only irritating for the receiver, but we have this person in our class that thinks he's mod so whenever he starts talking we go "PATRICK YOU'RE NOT MOD".
        "Aaaaannnyway......."
        Said when someone says something stupid and I want them to know I am uninterested
        As I speak dutch in real life, it is quite pointless to translate, but here it goes anyway

- Duusd (which means one thousand in our local dialect; it is used to express "much","a lot","many" and anything in that direction)
        >> 'k heb ier gelijk duusd veel gedaan.

- Keirel (local dialect. It's the same as Americans saying "Dude,..." in the beginning of every sentence)

- Check (yes, it's the English word. It annoys people very much that I repeat affirmatively to any question by just saying "Check"...)
        Quote by Jaymz2K
        Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
        Quote by Jack Off Jill
        If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
        Quote by Bowe
        so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
        I haven't done that for years and....years and....years...and..years and years..
        Quote by Tabassco
        As I speak dutch in real life, it is quite pointless to translate, but here it goes anyway

- Duusd (which means one thousand in our local dialect; it is used to express "much","a lot","many" and anything in that direction)

- Keirel (local dialect. It's the same as Americans saying "Dude,..." in the beginning of every sentence)

- Check (yes, it's the English word. It annoys people very much that I repeat affirmatively to any question by just saying "Check"...)

I don't know "Duusd". Weird.
        Quote by Henkdemachtige

´Hope you die´ When an uninteresting person/ someone i don´t know is telling a really boring story to me.

I use that all the time

Quote by Kensai
        You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
        "COOL!" I like blurting it out when someone begins to tell a story but isn't finished yet. Example: "So yesterday afternoon I was talking to this girl - " "COOL!"

"Thanks for the warning." Said when someone says they'll be back later, or they'll see me later.

"Rock 'n' roll." Pretty much said whenever least appropriate.

I'm not really an annoying sayings type of guy. I'm pretty good at figuring out the most annoying thing to say in a situation and tailoring it specifically to be EXTRA annoying, or corny, or tongue-in-cheek.
        We're only strays.
        Quote by Tabassco

keerol is awesome.

my ex had a period (lolpun) in which she used 'gangster' alot. That annoyed the shit out of me.
        You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
        You must not do it anymore
        Quote by Martyr's Prayer
        "COOL!" I like blurting it out when someone begins to tell a story but isn't finished yet. Example: "So yesterday afternoon I was talking to this girl - " "COOL!"
        That reminds me of another I say that's similar. I'll say, "That's cool" whenever someone does something annoying or I don't care about. Example:

Someone hits me on the back of the head and laughs.

...That's cool.

or

Dude, I totally like touched Brittany's butt today in the hall, she didn't even know it was me!

...That's cool.
        Quote by JohnnyV
        I refer to things "as christ"

Like:

"Its cold as christ"
        "It was bigger than christ"
        "She was dumb as christ"
        "That hurt like christ"

Yep, I allways use "...als een 'uis" (which means "as a house")
        Quote by Jaymz2K
        Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
        Quote by Jack Off Jill
        If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
        Quote by Bowe
        so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
        I usually say things related to the internet or to rock music, or quote things from Anchorman or That 70s Show, and my friends have absolutely no idea what is going on. Or I'll say an Italian word in a normal conversation because I can't think of the English word, and they'll be like "WHAT".
        Last edited by ClaraLee at May 18, 2010,
        "Would you like fries with that?"
        I say that everytime I haven't been paying attention to what was being said.
        Try it someday. It's fun.
        Ceci n'est pas une signature.
        'n' Stuff
        I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
        Some of these are great

Let me see... people have given out to me for saying "groovy" too much. And for referring to everyone's house as a "shithole." As in, "let's get out of this shithole," or "will we meet up at your shithole?"
        "right"
        Quote by frankv
        Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Page 1 of 3