I am over 18 but I no longer have my state id (don't drive). What are some acceptable forms of id to prove that I am over 18? I could go to the DMV and get a new state id, but the waiting line there is always at least 2 hours. I have an ITIN card with my DOB. Will that work to get into a club?
If you have a passport then they'll accept that.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Passport is the one that's accepted everywhere, no?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
get registered for voting, voting card works as well...
Wanted to play Bass, but then developed conscious thought...
I could use my passport, but if I lose that, I am screwed (I lost my state id earlier in the year). The card I mentioned in the op is an IRS tax payer card. It has my name, address, ITIN number, and my date of birth.
Don't know how it works in the USA but here it's Passport or Driving License. They're your only sure bets. We have a thing called a PASS hologram, which is on some IDs that some places take, but not everywhere. You guys have something like that?
Quote by sticksause
I could use my passport, but if I lose that, I am screwed (I lost my state id earlier in the year). The card I mentioned in the op is an IRS tax payer card. It has my name, address, ITIN number, and my date of birth.

Don't loose your passport. It's that simple.

You put the passport down, you make an effort to remember where you put it. Plus you actually save cash 'cause you already have one.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by sticksause

They'll want a photo ID
Quote by shmikeyboy
They'll want a photo ID

It is a photo id with all the information stated.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I've used my passport for a year. Just only take it out when you're ID'd and put it straight back in your back pocket and you'll never lose it.

Never put it in your back pocket.

Its like hanging out 10,000 Pounds
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Quote by sticksause
Anyone else know?

passport is your best bet, but keep it inside a zipped inner pocket in a coat so you dont lose it
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Your national ID should work, or driver's license.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I don't drive so I use my OHIP, which is a government issued health card.

Quote by Matt-92
grow a beard.

or that...
.....You might want to get a new state ID. Even if you don't drive, it's kinda used in everyday life.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
20 bucks

/universial ID
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Quote by sticksause

It usually has to be picture id for anything thats age restricted.

EDIT: With the exception of I believe birth certifcates. I cant remember if those work or not.
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at May 18, 2010,
I think I read on my voter's registration (from PA, not sure if its the same for all states) that it can be used as legal ID. I know most places want photo ID but it says its legal.... i unno xD
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic