For best performance, less string breakage, better tuning and intonation stability, I'd install a Schaller, etc, roller bridge replacing the stock TOM one. Maybe locking tuners too, depending on how much whammy abuse you're planning.
Last edited by Guitbuilder at May 18, 2010,
If you were to use a B5 that would mean you could also use a Vibramate which a sort of bracket that lets you avoid drilling any holes in your guitar. Also means you can go back to a hardtail easily, though you wouldnt have the tailpiece of the b3.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.