Hey, I recently made a substantial Warmoth purchase and am now selling various pieces of equipment in order to regain some cash and to buy new pickups for my latest project.

So here's what I'm selling:

Pristine condition Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz Humbucker (neck)- $60 + shipping
-Looks practically brand new, has plenty of lead and very light scratches from regular playing

Another pristine condition Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Humbucker (bridge)- $60+ shipping
-Same as the SH-2 Jazz, virtually new looking, only has a few hardly noticeable scratches as found on any lightly used pickup

*Both pickups are less than 6 months old and I will include the original packaging they came in with your purchase. Both are truly good sounding pickups, but as I mentioned before, I'm strapped for cash at the moment and need extra funds for my Warmoth project.

Buy both pickups for $110 ($10 discount) and get free shipping

*Shipping to continental US only

I've got a +7 in the good trader/bad trader thread, so you know you're not going to get ripped off
I might be interested in buying them, but I'm located in Australia.

I have a +something in the good trader thread, one of which was a digitech pedal which I bought from a guy in the US. I wouldn't ask if it was anything bigger, but Pickups are pretty small so are you prepared to ship my way?
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
I might be interested in buying them, but I'm located in Australia.

I have a +something in the good trader thread, one of which was a digitech pedal which I bought from a guy in the US. I wouldn't ask if it was anything bigger, but Pickups are pretty small so are you prepared to ship my way?

I'll send you a PM w/ details momentarily