i don't get why everyone thinks Metalica is so great! cause really they aren't even good and they are old. i personally think they suck.. what do you think?
P3TE7 Knelson
So you're saying that just because they are old, they suck?

I mean, that may be the case for a 67 year old homo, but nay otherwise.
Quote by peteknel
i don't get why everyone thinks Metalica is so great! cause really they aren't even good and they are old. i personally think they suck.. what do you think?

I think you're one of the dumbest mother****ers to ever live. What are you, 14?
maybe because they completely refined metal and were an amazing thrash band?

no, that can't be it

EDIT: maybe the case is that you've only heard their post sell-out material. pick up master of puppets and ride the lightning and keep your mouth shut
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Last edited by nutinpwnsgibson at May 18, 2010,
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by RyanMetalMatthe
Alright, I looked at your profile. You're definitely a young dumb ass.

considering u spell mother F***er as one word that must make you the dumb one jesus loves you!
P3TE7 Knelson
It's funny that you bash them for two reasons:

1.) You can't even spell their name right.

2.) The beginning of your profile song sounds EXACTLY like something off Ride The Lightning.

I'll admit they may be past their prime, but they are still an amazing band.
your right kid metallica definately suck, that why people are willing to pay over $6000 on ebay for 4 tickets to their show because the shows sold out. in australia one of metallica shows sold out before it was even officially announced, clearly because they suck so much.

you can go listen to your justin beiber cd now
Quote by vsdornelas
Say what, you fat f*ck?

You're trying to tell me a 67 year old homosexual doesn't suck penis anymore. Yeah, way to stereotype old people, idiot.
Quote by peteknel
considering u spell mother F***er as one word that must make you the dumb one jesus loves you!

actually, genius, mother****er is one word. and i'll tell you this - i doubt you're better than they are.

when your balls drop, let us know.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by severed-metal
You're trying to tell me a 67 year old homosexual doesn't suck penis anymore. Yeah, way to stereotype old people, idiot.

Wait... now I'm confused... Were you talking about Ronnie James Dio or not?
Dave and Cliff were good Metallica... with the loss of that influence they're different... not bad, just different. The more I've grown out of being an angry teen the more I like new Metallica.
Most pointless thread in the world, listen to pre-Load stuff, and come back with your question you pubeless leech.
Quote by peteknel

considering you spell metallica wrong must make you the dumber one
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
Quote by vsdornelas
Wait... now I'm confused... Were you talking about Ronnie James Dio or not?

No, I wasn't. Not anywhere close.
Quote by peteknel

If you're going to rip on one of the most successful bands ever; at least have the decency to spell it properly. Stupid TS is stupid.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
I am going to have to respectfully be appart of the millions of people that would disagree with you Pete, and a funny thing happens over a period of time...You age!...And I have a feeling this is going to turn into a Megadeth/Metallica war as it usually does and I am a fan of both... \m/
Quote by AeolianWolf
actually, genius, mother****er is one word. and i'll tell you this - i doubt you're better than they are.

when your balls drop, let us know.

haha what a classic! atleast i ain't ubsessed with balls
P3TE7 Knelson
Quote by vsdornelas
Well, then sorry for calling you a fat f*ck.

Unless you're being sarcastic...
>.>

<.<

Haha, i'm not being sarcastic, I really had no intention of including Dio in my post.

Don't worry about it.
Quote by Reaper-Man
Most pointless thread in the world, listen to pre-Load stuff, and come back with your question you pubeless leech.

hehe maybe try gettin a life...it's a nice thing to have now adays
P3TE7 Knelson
Quote by peteknel

What the hell does ubsessed mean?

Are you a little bit special... needs?
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
Quote by peteknel
hehe maybe try gettin a life...it's a nice thing to have now adays

I know i reported this, but...

Isn't that like a retard calling someone retarded?
Quote by peteknel

It's spelt 'at least'.

Also, obvious troll; Look at his fucking hair, it looks like his mother was raped by a blowfish.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at May 18, 2010,
My band: Iconic Vivisect

Quote by madbasslover
I think what we can all take away from this is that people should be allowed to listen to whatever they want to as long as we're all the same religion.