Yes, you do. Please say more.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by sticksause
Please, sir, say more.

Okey dokey

Fossil fuels are fuels formed by natural resources such as anaerobic decomposition of buried dead organisms. The age of the organisms and their resulting fossil fuels is typically millions of years, but exceeds 2 billion years.[1] These fuels contain a high percentage of carbon and hydrocarbons.

Fossil fuels range from volatile materials with low carbon:hydrogen ratios like methane, to liquid petroleum to nonvolatile materials composed of almost pure carbon, like anthracite coal. Methane can be found in hydrocarbon fields, alone, associated with oil, or in the form of methane clathrates. It is generally accepted that they formed from the fossilized remains of dead plants and animals[2] by exposure to heat and pressure in the Earth's crust over hundreds of millions of years.[3] This biogenic theory was first introduced by Georg Agricola in 1556 and later by Mikhail Lomonosov in the 18th century.

It was estimated by the Energy Information Administration that in 2007 primary sources of energy consisted of petroleum 36.0%, coal 27.4%, natural gas 23.0%, amounting to an 86.4% share for fossil fuels in primary energy consumption in the world.[4]. Non-fossil sources in 2006 included hydroelectric 6.3%, nuclear 8.5%, and (geothermal, solar, tide, wind, wood, waste) amounting 0.9 percent.[5] World energy consumption was growing about 2.3% per year.

Fossil fuels are non-renewable resources because they take millions of years to form, and reserves are being depleted much faster than new ones are being formed. The production and use of fossil fuels raise environmental concerns. A global movement toward the generation of renewable energy is therefore under way to help meet increased energy needs.

The burning of fossil fuels produces around 21.3 billion tonnes (21.3 gigatonnes) of carbon dioxide per year, but it is estimated that natural processes can only absorb about half of that amount, so there is a net increase of 10.65 billion tonnes of atmospheric carbon dioxide per year (one tonne of atmospheric carbon is equivalent to 44/12 or 3.7 tonnes of carbon dioxide).[6] Carbon dioxide is one of the greenhouse gases that enhances radiative forcing and contributes to global warming, causing the average surface temperature of the Earth to rise in response, which climate scientists agree will cause major adverse effects.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Oh the fine people we have in this country.
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
I don't think that was enough. Would you kindly please say more?

That's pretty messed up though.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 18, 2010,
i ****in hate it when people call crack "crack cocaine"
i mean yeah ok crack is derived from coke...
but its not the ****ing same thing!!!!

crack is reportedly stronger... and it is also much much cheaper than coke

say cocaine is like walmart yeah then crack is equivalent to a free t-shirt on the ground!

wtf people... wtf?!

but yeah... apart from all that... ****ed up shit...

also... why the **** would any1 ever give crack or booze for a baby?!?!

thats a lose-lose situation .... ur drugs and/or beer is gone.. and u got a ****in baby on ur hands!!!

people gotta start thinkin before making deals!
The way that article was written, it just sounds like he was making a joke. I hear that one all the time, to be honest.

"What a beautiful baby!" (What they're really thinking: I'm just being polite).

"Oh, you can have her if you want!" (What they're really thinking: This thing will not stop crying and shitting).

If he was arrested, there must have been more to it than that. But that's the way the article makes it sound.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at May 18, 2010,
Quote by <SpaceTime>
Okey dokey

*Fossil fuels*

Why thank you for finally clearing that up my good sir.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I do it all the time, all you have to do is make a fake baby.
No means maybe
Quote by angusfan16
I don't think that was enough. Would you kindly please say more?

Why, certainly!

The Italian Renaissance began the opening phase of the Renaissance, a period of great cultural change and achievement in Europe that spanned the period from the end of the 13th century to about 1600, marking the transition between Medieval and Early Modern Europe. The term renaissance is in essence a modern one that came into currency in the nineteenth century, in the work of historians such as Jacob Burckhardt. Although the origins of a movement that was confined largely to the literate culture of intellectual endeavor and patronage can be traced to the earlier part of the 14th century, many aspects of Italian culture and society remained largely Medieval; the Renaissance did not come into full swing until the end of the century. The word renaissance (Rinascimento in Italian) means “rebirth”, and the era is best known for the renewed interest in the culture of classical antiquity after the period that Renaissance humanists labelled the Dark Ages. These changes, while significant, were concentrated in the elite, and for the vast majority of the population life was little changed from the Middle Ages.

The Italian Renaissance is best known for its cultural achievements. Accounts of Renaissance literature usually begin with Petrarch (best known for the elegantly polished vernacular sonnet sequence of the Canzoniere and for the craze for book collecting that he initiated) and his friend and contemporary Boccaccio (author of the Decameron). Famous vernacular poets of the fifteenth century include the renaissance epic authors Luigi Pulci (author of Morgante), Matteo Maria Boiardo (Orlando Innamorato), and Ludovico Ariosto (Orlando Furioso). Fifteenth century writers such as the poet Poliziano and the Platonist philosopher Marsilio Ficino made extensive translations from both Latin and Greek. In the early sixteenth century, Castiglione (The Book of the Courtier) laid out his vision of the ideal gentleman and lady, while Machiavelli cast a jaundiced eye on "la verita effetuale delle cose"—the actual truth of things—in The Prince, composed, humanist style, chiefly of parallel ancient and modern examples of Virtù. Italian Renaissance painting exercised a dominant influence on subsequent European painting (see Western painting) for centuries afterwards, with artists such as Giotto di Bondone, Masaccio, Piero della Francesca, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Perugino, Michelangelo, Raphael, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and Titian. The same is true for architecture, as practiced by Brunelleschi, Leone Alberti, Andrea Palladio, and Bramante. Their works include Florence Cathedral, St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, and the Tempio Malatestiano in Rimini (to name a only a few, not to mention many splended private residences: see Renaissance architecture). Finally, the Aldine Press, founded by the printer Aldo Manuzio, active in Venice, developed Italic type and the small, relatively portable and inexpensive printed book that could be carried in one's pocket, as well as being the first to publish editions of books in Ancient Greek. Yet cultural contributions notwithstanding, some present-day historians also see the era as one of the beginning of economic regression for Italy ( there were some economic downturns due to the opening up of the Atlantic trade routes and repeated foreign invasions and interference by both France and the Spanish Empire).
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
the market for babys sucks right now anyway. invest in toddlers, they're worth a better trade. At least 10 crack rocks.
Quote by GuitarManNick
i ****in hate it when people call crack "crack cocaine"
i mean yeah ok crack is derived from coke...
but its not the ****ing same thing!!!!

crack is reportedly stronger... and it is also much much cheaper than coke

say cocaine is like walmart yeah then crack is equivalent to a free t-shirt on the ground!

wtf people... wtf?!

but yeah... apart from all that... ****ed up shit...

also... why the **** would any1 ever give crack or booze for a baby?!?!

thats a lose-lose situation .... ur drugs and/or beer is gone.. and u got a ****in baby on ur hands!!!

people gotta start thinkin before making deals!

No, Crack has nothing to do with Cocaine. Crack is a cheap substatute for Cocaine. Cocaine is derrived from a plant, Crack is made by mixing different chemicals (like Meth).
Seems like a fair trade

but I'm assuming him and the kid would have a rocky relationship thereafter

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
No, Crack has nothing to do with Cocaine. Crack is a cheap substatute for Cocaine. Cocaine is derrived from a plant, Crack is made by mixing different chemicals (like Meth).

Crack is freebase cocaine. They call it "crack cocaine" for a reason.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by DeadlyIllness

i don't know if you're joking or not, but crack is made from cocaine. you mix baking soda (or something) with it instead of baby powder and cook it up so you can smoke it.

and crack is a lot stronger than coke. crack > coke. whoever said coke is better is very misinformed.

on topic: i don't think the guy was serious either, but if he was, then he deserves to be in jail. i feel sorry for the kid..
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
i have some friends who have 5 kids. you have any idea how many times i've heard "you can have one if you want" ? im pretty sure the dude was joking.
i dunno about you yankees but here in canada a 40 is 40 oz of liquor. not beer

who the fuck buys 40 oz of beer in ONE bottle!?!?!

edit: i guess we have 2 L bottles of beer here... but STILL
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Last edited by MangoStarr at May 18, 2010,
Quote by MangoStarr
i dunno about you yankees but here in canada a 40 is 40 oz of liquor. not beer

who the fuck buys 40 oz of beer in ONE bottle!?!?!

edit: i guess we have 2 L bottles of beer here... but STILL

I have. And I live in Canada.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
The way that article was written, it just sounds like he was making a joke. I hear that one all the time, to be honest.

"What a beautiful baby!" (What they're really thinking: I'm just being polite).

"Oh, you can have her if you want!" (What they're really thinking: This thing will not stop crying and shitting).

If he was arrested, there must have been more to it than that. But that's the way the article makes it sound.

Exactly what I thought after reading the article.
oh well then... i didn't know that

what are the names of the beer???
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
That's pretty close to me. Damn, i could've got a good deal on a baby.
Quote by bendystraw
That's pretty close to me. Damn, i could've got a good deal on a baby.

There's no such thing as a "good" deal on a baby. It's kinda like getting a "free" puppy.
You will pay and pay and pay. Unless of course it's tonight's dinner.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by meta1militia
you mix baking soda (or something) with it instead of baby powder and cook it up so you can smoke it.

and crack is a lot stronger than coke. crack > coke.

yeah exactly... and yes its baking soda....... i mean i dont make it myself.. but i've seen shit....

if crack were made of amphetamines n what not.. it'd be lot more expensive...
That's totally the wrong way to go about it. I'd find some a couple of sterile people with a lot of money and start the bartering myself.
Then go out and buy crack with the profit.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9