Hi, I mostly play metal, hard rock and the like on my electric, but I've been playing excessive amounts of classical a la Led Zeppelin(IE Battle Of Evermore, Stairway To Heaven) recently, and I was considering maybe getting a cheap classical. Unfortunately, I'm left-handed and thus getting a guitar I like is quite a problem. Does anyone know of any lefty classicals under $200 CDN? I'm completely new to acoustics, so I don't really know anything about them...o-o Pardon my idiocy.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
I'm pretty sure you could get a right handed classical and just restring it...
Quote by LPGeek
I'm pretty sure you could get a right handed classical and just restring it...

You could? I thought that'd mess up the action/intonation...o_o
Quote by SlayingDragons
shouldn't, you might need a lefty saddle to get the intonation just right but action shouldn't be affected.

You are talking about a classical acoustic right? with Nylon strings?
Yup. Oh, hate to go off-topic and sound like a complete idiot while I'm at it, but are nylon strings any more expensive than normal strings?
Quote by SlayingDragons
pretty much the same where I am, steel/electric/nylon all range from NZ $10 to NZ $30
Ah, k. Thanks!
Quote by SlayingDragons
Quote by LPGeek
shouldn't, you might need a lefty saddle to get the intonation just right but action shouldn't be affected.

You are talking about a classical acoustic right? with Nylon strings?

I wouldn't go and do that, but rondomusic has some cheap classicals, and ive heard good of their solidbodies
Eh.