I was wondering, can the peavey sanpera II, since it has two expression pedals, if you can program one to work like a whammy pedal. I plan on using it with a Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 watt head and a Marshall Ma Series MA412 Cab. Thanx
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
I thought that was part of the point with the exp pedal on those? I'd be shocked if it didn't do Wah.

I remember recommending the 120 before. I like the 60. It is all I've tried. Are you getting that head for sure?

Will you keep us posted?

Try try try not to buy that MA cab. Find something used. Also, maybe ask your Sanpera question in the ONly Vypyr Thread here or peavey.com. They have a Vypyr/Sanpera forum.

RIP Dio

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Try try try not to buy that MA cab. Find something used. Also, maybe ask your Sanpera question in the ONly Vypyr Thread here or peavey.com. They have a Vypyr/Sanpera forum.

:

Then would you reccomend this cab?
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-ValveKing-412-Guitar-Cabinet?sku=601344
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
^no

That may actually be worse

I've owned a Valveking speaker. yuck. I'd rather have the MA cab (which I've played through).

Do you have a cab budget and have you ever used craigslist?
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at May 19, 2010,
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
What exactly are you wanting the Sanpera II to do? The expression pedals are for wah, volume and the pitch shifter.

Good, i wasw wondering if it could be used as a pitch shifter. Can it Do one octave and two octaves up as well as down?
Quote by tacaco1000
and i'd be willing to spend about $550, used or new
Quote by tacaco1000
Quote by shiz.zle
Good, i wasw wondering if it could be used as a pitch shifter. Can it Do one octave and two octaves up as well as down?

it does one octave on each end

(had one, read the instructions but dosnt connect with the 15 watt vypyr )
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
aww dang, but ill only use the one on each end, i just thought it would be cool to be able to do 2 on each end
Quote by tacaco1000