So I'm looking to buy a new guitar. I'm playing on a Jackson DKMGT now, and I absolutely love that thing. Especially it's playability. Since I really liked it and I also wanted a new guitar that's not too overly expensive, I've pretty much set my eyes on a Jackson Soloist. The SLAT3-6 version (trem, 2 EMGs). I can barely find some info on the internet about this guitar though.

Does anyone have any experience with this particular guitar? It seems like an awesome guitar.
Yeah
The Jackson Dinky is a totally different guitar then the Soloist IMO.

The Dinky's neck is way thicker.
Allright, I like thin necks though, so that should be okay. And I have the option of trying out a Soloist in a town nearby. It's not the same model als the SLAT3, but the neck should be pretty much the same, right?
Yeah
I think all the soloists have the same necks, go the jackson site and check the specs for each guitar
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I had the same problem. Guitar looked awesome but I could not find ANY reviews on it. I decided to give it a go based on the specs and equipment.......Yup it's f-ing awesome. It is my first Jackson (my other guitars being Gibsons) and sad to say those other guitars don't see much daylight anymore.

100% happy. If you have any specific questions about it, I'll do my best to answer.