I'm looking to sell my Epiphone Flamekat, and I was researching Prices and such on the internet, with little luck. I've noticed that mine has a Bigsby with the Accual namewritten on it like this.

and others mostly the ones that have been forsale have the Epiphone E on them.

My question is. Is there a substancal value Diffrence between the two bridges that may help or hinder my chances of selling this thing? Or just diffrences at all.

thanks
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Wow that's weird. I suppose the "real" Bigsby might make it worth a little more. And to robshredsky if that's the ugliest you've ever seen you should look around some more.
Maybe I just have strange taste.. 'cause i think the Gary Kramer turbulence is beautiful.
Last edited by robshredsky at May 18, 2010,
I think there a bit odd. But anyway Thanks for the Input.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
im not sure, that kind of bigsby is about 150 dollars give or take, so maybe? btw that is really cool, i love the dice haha
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
From my understanding if it's collectable the Bigsby would bring down the price being that it's not completely stock. But if I was buying it I would pay more for the Bigsby.Even though that guitar is pretty damn ugly.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
The Bigsby is orignal, its an '04 which I believe don't quote me on this, was the last production year for these guitars, I can't find any info on the internet.. but and I also think this is the only year were they put B70's on the guitars stock.
You belong in a museum.

Quote by robshredsky
Eww...what? oh we- ..ughh.. *vomits
..that's the ugliest guitar i've ever seen.

You are male?

And you said 'ew'

Guys like you disgust me.
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm