Page 1 of 2
I'm doing a study to see how many people get bullied at school. I would like to see what people on this forum have to say about bullying at school.

Anyone here get bullied alot?
Peace my brothers!!!!
No, not really. I think everyone has experienced some form of hazing though.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I did in Jr. High by this one kid. It was really really bad. Every single day he bullied me and I never did anything to deserve any of it. I contemplated suicide at one point.

EDIT: I am also a Sophomore
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 18, 2010,
I get harassed occasionally because of some rumors at my school that I am a heroine junkie. It hasn't been nearly as bad as it used to be lately though.

I am a sophomore in high school, just for the stats.
I'm in college. It's a little more like academic belittlement. Wow that was a mouthful!
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
Through elementary school I was bullied a bit, then in Jr. High I hit a huge growth spurt became huge. Everyone was basically like, "**** this, I'll go find a small kid who won't beat my ass to pick on."

Edit: And when I wrestled, hazing was a weekly occurrence. I remember it took the whole freshmen team of 22 guys to hold me down once and I knocked a couple out in the process. I got my ass beat

Doubledit: Remember kids, Hazing is Bad!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Last edited by DarkChilli at May 18, 2010,
I was bullied up until 2nd grade by this douche named Troy. I told my older brother and he roughed up the kid.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Scientific study right here.

No, I don't. I did when I was in middle school, but I understand why. I was weird.
People try to make me snap at them because I sit back and be quiet- they do stupid stuff like slapping me on the back as hard as they can.

They're weak though, so it doesn't hurt or bother me.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by olix95
btw, fix the title... it says "Youf"

uhhh no one cares.....
Peace my brothers!!!!
not really. all that goes down at my school is bitches talking shit about everyone. all the guys are pretty cool with each other.
Quote by Dark Foxle
uhhh no one cares.....

I do, I have some kind of OCD in spelling.
A lot of people are a dick to me most of the time, but nothing really serious.
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
I don't think I've really even witnessed bullying tbh. It has never been a big problem at the schools I've attended. I'm a senior and there is 2 and a half weeks left of school, so I don't think I'll ever see it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I was bullied in elementary school by this kid. Now we are best friends and he has cooled down a little but I am considered to be somewhat of a bully sometimes.
I used to get bullied at school a lot by this one guy because of my weight until about age 11 or 12. He usually just made fun, but every now and then he'd push me or something like that. In the fourth grade I got in a proper fist fight with him and ended up pretty bad at the end cause he was three years older than me. Eventually I caught up to him in size and he forgot about me for a while until I told my dad about how he was selling drugs at the local skatepark, who then called the cops (can't blame me, I was like thirteen). He never did let that go, and he hated me and called me stuff like a "narc" right up until about two hours ago.

Because about two hours ago, he went over a 50 ft waterfall and drowned. And for whatever odd reason, I miss the guy already,
Last edited by Pat_s1t at May 18, 2010,
in 6th grade i had hell withe this one kid, and another one that was supposedly my friend. several times they made me so mad I saw red and started crying tears of rage (which they also laughed at, making it worse). It took every every bit of my will power not to fight them, but I managed somehow. I wish I'd kicked their ass, now I know that they wouldn't have stood a chance and if I had it would have ended then, but I'm not a confrontational person.
I did in 1st grade.

Knocked that bitch the fuck out.*

*Not really. I punched him, he went and told the teacher. I was punished and he got away with everything. ...I still think I won in the end though.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Pat_s1t
I told my dad about how he was selling drugs at the local skatepark,

grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Pat_s1t

Because about two hours ago, he went over a 50 ft waterfall and drowned, and for whatever reason, I miss him already.

Not sure if serious...
were you involved in this?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
I got in a fight with someone when I was in grade 1 but that wasn't really bullying; more just two immature kids being idiots. In high school, I was just the quiet loner guy. The 'cool' kids wouldn't hang out with me but they didn't do anything to tease me either.
Quote by DarkChilli
Not sure if serious...
were you involved in this?
No I'm dead serious, him and two of his friends flipped their canoe about 8:00 pm and went over, the fourth guy on the shore called for help but the search and rescue didn't turn up anything. I didn't have anything to do with it, but it's kinda mindblowing all the same.

Proof:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2010/05/18/labrador-search.html
Last edited by Pat_s1t at May 18, 2010,
Yeah, throughout elementary and middle school it was really bad. Even in kindergarten. Now, in high school, it's not as bad, and I've learned to laugh things off. But there isn't much bullying anyway in my high school anyway.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I used to get bullied at school a lot by this one guy because of my weight until about age 11 or 12. He usually just made fun, but every now and then he'd push me or something like that. In the fourth grade I got in a proper fist fight with him and ended up pretty bad at the end cause he was three years older than me. Eventually I caught up to him in size and he forgot about me for a while until I told my dad about how he was selling drugs at the local skatepark, who then called the cops (can't blame me, I was like thirteen). He never did let that go, and he hated me and called me stuff like a "narc" right up until about two hours ago.

Because about two hours ago, he went over a 50 ft waterfall and drowned. And for whatever odd reason, I miss the guy already,

I got bullied all the time from 4th to 9th grade. I punched a few kids out, but I got so fed up with it that I nearly broke my hand punching a brick wall instead of knocking a kids face in in frustration. Since then, I've tried very hard to be non-violent and suppress my anger. Its difficult at times, especially around my brother.
Maybe once or twice in elementary school, but other than that I was lucky enough to have a douchebag-free life. For the most part.
Quote by Pat_s1t
I'm not sure how you can possibly interpret any of that as funny.

Peace my brothers!!!!
When in grade school I was picked on and teased quite a bit, mostly over little things, but it had a major impact on me at the time, and now I am very socially awkward.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Pat_s1t
I'm not sure how you can possibly interpret any of that as funny.

+1

Bad taste man.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 2