So I recently joined a ska band, and I've posted a few threads about equipment I have, and yes, I did buy the Marshall AVT50. However, I want to use it as a backup head, and plan on buying a Bugera V55 head tomorrow. Now, I know Bugera is typically the whipping boy of forums, but I've had good experience with the brand and take extremely good care of my gear.
Suggestions? I do not want to spend more than 400 on the amp.

Also, I need a new OD pedal. My current pedalboard consists of a Boss V-wah -> Boss SD-1 -> MXR Phase 90 -> No name chorus -> MXR Smartgate -> Fender tuner.

My current idea is for a Fulltone OCD overdrive. I really like the tones, and if you're recommending something else, please stay below $150.
Also, I'm planning on swapping the Boss wah out for a Weeping Demon and getting a Morley Volume pedal to complement the rest of the equipment.

Any suggestions are quite welcome.
Thanks!
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
As stereotypical as they are, I love my tubescreamer. I've heard great things about the Fulltone though. Also, I've got a weeping demon, would you be willing to buy/trade?
I've found Tubescreamers to be a little bland for me. But I know they work for a lot of people.
And I definitely would. What are you thinking you'd want for it, gear-wise?
ts9's or ts808's are the best in my opinion, just always seem to sound absolutely perfect
Rig:
Jay Turser ES-335 w/ 2 Burstbuckers OR
J&E Custom w Duncan SSL3 and SHL59>
MXR Dynacomp>
Ibanez TS-9>
Dunlop Crybaby>
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212
effects loop:
Boss BD-2>
Danelectro Vibe>
Boss DD-6>
Morley Volume

my shit screams.
Quote by cgolden
I've found Tubescreamers to be a little bland for me. But I know they work for a lot of people.
And I definitely would. What are you thinking you'd want for it, gear-wise?

Man, I'm not sure. What kind of stuff do you have laying around?
Quote by whatadrag
Man, I'm not sure. What kind of stuff do you have laying around?

I've got a lot of drum equipment! But I'll trade most anything off my board, and I've got a Audio-Technica wireless system sitting around somewhere.
I personally feel the Tubescreamer compliments things better than it does stand alone. I love it as a light overdrive, but for a little more crunch I have other things, it certainly wouldn't handle ska-punk. The Fulltone OCD overdrive is a much fuller sound, definitely not a distortion, but nice. I would try a few out at a guitar center before I made my pick.
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Quote by cgolden
I've got a lot of drum equipment! But I'll trade most anything off my board, and I've got a Audio-Technica wireless system sitting around somewhere.

Dude as much fun as drums are to play, I don't have room for them! What pedals are you willing to part with?
Quote by whatadrag
Dude as much fun as drums are to play, I don't have room for them! What pedals are you willing to part with?

Well, obviously my wah, but then my phaser or current OD pedal I could do without. The smartgate and tuner I definitely need, and you prolly wouldn't be interested in the chorus.
MXR Phase 90.
Quote by cgolden
MXR Phase 90.

Sorry dude, I completely overlooked the fact that you have your pedals listed in the first post.

I'm not really crazy about the phase 90's, would you feel comfortable buying from me? Or maybe trading something else?

Anyways I've got to get to bed. I'm still in school! PM me your email, I'm definitely willing to work out a deal.