How many times did you have to shave before your hair was thick enough where you could grow a good beard? I think I might be ready, but I'm not really sure if I've been shaving long enough.
If you have to ask, you're not ready.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I shaved for about 3 years before feeling I was ready.

And even then it took ages to look okay...

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Well I've been shaving since 8th grade. Couldn't grow a decent beard until about my junior year or highschool. So about 3-4 years. My face sucks at growing hair.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 18, 2010,
I'm 18, and I started shaving at 14, and started to shave on an everyday basis about 5 months ago. I'm workin' on a beard now, and I think it's growing in pretty alright.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
I started shaving at 13 (just the bean stash, didnt have anything else going on).

But the time I was a junior, I could grow a full beard
i'm pretty sure that shaving doesn't make it grow any thicker/faster. i've had sideburns since they first showed up on my face and have never shaved them off, and they're just as good as the rest of my facial hair.

started in 7th, had a gotee my junior year, and now i've got a smaller, more maintained gotee going on.
I'm 19 and still barely have any facial hair.

My pubes, on the other hand, and raging out of control.
Don't be one of those idiots who look at it really closely in the mirror, think it looks pretty good, and keep it, not knowing that if you look at it from further than a foot away it looks like they're balancing an earthworm on their upper lip.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY