So I want to have the allan keys for my RG1570 handy when I'm playing, and not have to rummage through my case to find them. I know there are small attachments used to hold the keys in place behind the headstock, but my only issue is finding them on eBay, as I don't know what they're called, exactly.

Pass some terminology/linkage my way?

EDIT: And no, the little holder things did not come stock on my Ibby.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at May 19, 2010,