SO ANY TIPS?????

apparently you cant call people gay anymore with out people geting all pissed off.

also you cant ask people for advice without that dick casinator from pissin all over ur thread.
Quote by ChangeForUrCheK
SO ANY TIPS?????

apparently you cant call people gay anymore with out people geting all pissed off.

also you cant ask people for advice without that dick casinator from pissin all over ur thread.

I'm sorry, can you please list several examples where you've actually offended anyone? All I remember you doing is the "what's your political leaning" or whatever thread, and I don't think that offended anyone.

So please, enlighten me.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Wow making a stupid ass thread like this complain about you were wrong. Who cares, grow up.
Reported Dickhead.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Yeah and people don't like it when I judge them based on their race either. What is this damn world coming to?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Hear hear! Every thread I make asking for advice the_casinator is there to be mean.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████