I was wondering if anyone had this tab? Or a site that has it, i cant seem too find one... we are doing the song for a gig and i love the solo flea does in it, would be pretty cool to play but i cant seem to find it tabbed on any sites...

Basicly i just want to learn the solo but i cant find it tabbed anywhere...
I tried posting this in the tabs section but i didnt get any replies... thought ide try here
Is that the ending jam bit?

Or the solo during the song itself?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
why not like... take your own solo?

its 4 bars. you can't find a tab for 4 bars of fills.

why not be like, a musician, and. take your own solo?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I can make up my own solo... i just like that one in particular... and i cant seem to get one that souns like it... My theory work isnt amazing, i know scales, and i know enough to right songs and solos, but not to the point where i can get the general jist of what he is playing.
Bt if im honest im probable better of doing my own
Just rock out with your c0ck out and make up a solo. My band did it and I suddenly became a star becuase I can solo.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
I know this thread is old, but I need help. Im an intermediate bass Player and I can't write a solo fOr this song. If someone could email tabs for this, it would be awesome
There aren't tabs for most of Flea's live stuff; he plays every song different every single time, so the tabs would fill the entire interwebz.