ok, theres these 3 guitars which i've seen, and i've played a hummingbird and really liked it, however my friend has one, and i dont really want to copy him, as he'd get funny about, so out of these 3, which is the best and why?

thanks
Whichever one you like is the best. They're all pretty good guitars. We can't pick for you.
Last edited by GC Shred Off at May 19, 2010,
Quote by GC Shred Off
Whichever one you like is the best. They're all pretty good guitars. We can't pick for you.

This. Best advice so far in the thread...well, at this second, there's not much to compare it to, but it is still very excellent advice.

If you like the hummingbird the best, get it; it doesn't really matter if your friend has the exact same thing. If it sounds good to you, and you like it over the others, then that should be your choice. Don't let what others have influence your purchase.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Well to offer a little help, take out the EJ-200 off the list. It's not a solid top. Then it's just a matter of looks.

I'd rather get a used Masterbuilt though if you're going the Epiphone path.
Gear
Fender Hotrod Deville 2x12
Fender MIM Strat | Epi Dot 335
Fulltone '69 mkii | Boss OD-1
'95 RAT2 | '78 IC Big Muff | DL4
why epiphones only -- why not a guitar from yamaha, blueridge or seagull? and if i was going with an epiphone, i'd definitely go the used masterbilt route.
Last edited by patticake at May 20, 2010,
Quote by patticake
why epiphones only -- why not a guitar from yamaha, blueridge or seagull? and if i was going with an epiphone, i'd definitely go the used masterbilt route.

Masterbuilts just ooze with blues tone! I love it.

Still have yet to try a Blueridge. :/
Gear
imo blueridges kick masterbilts to the curb, but they're not sold at guitar centers or sam ash stores, so they're a lot harder to find.

Quote by ZeroChan
Masterbuilts just ooze with blues tone! I love it.

Still have yet to try a Blueridge. :/
^ Wow, NOW I really want to check out a Blueridge.
Gear