guys i need ur help urgently with regard to my wah pedal...

its an ibanez wd-7 weeping demon.Now the thing is there at the bottom of the pedal there is a white sticker and if you remove the sticker u see two small holes...these two holes are called 'trimpots',its a tiny little screw,one for bass and one for treble,and adjusting them is supposed to make the wah sound even more sweet...

now i tried this with the bass trimpot and the sound was much better,the wah was much more pronounced.But when i tried it with the treble pot i don't know what went wrong,but the pot itself just came off in my hand,as in it fell out of the wah pedal..

now the problem is that when i use the pedal there is absolutely no wah sound on the 'normal' switch..but the wah is brilliant on the 'low' switch..i'm thinking that this is because the treble trimpot fell out.

Now i need to know if this is fixable or is it permanent damage..and if it is fixable who will be able to fix it...pls reply as soon as possible...thank you..
Quote by rithul
guys i need ur help urgently with regard to my wah pedal...

its an ibanez wd-7 weeping demon.Now the thing is there at the bottom of the pedal there is a white sticker and if you remove the sticker u see two small holes...these two holes are called 'trimpots',its a tiny little screw,one for bass and one for treble,and adjusting them is supposed to make the wah sound even more sweet...

now i tried this with the bass trimpot and the sound was much better,the wah was much more pronounced.But when i tried it with the treble pot i don't know what went wrong,but the pot itself just came off in my hand,as in it fell out of the wah pedal..

now the problem is that when i use the pedal there is absolutely no wah sound on the 'normal' switch..but the wah is brilliant on the 'low' switch..i'm thinking that this is because the treble trimpot fell out.

Now i need to know if this is fixable or is it permanent damage..and if it is fixable who will be able to fix it...pls reply as soon as possible...thank you..

Can you open it up and take some pictures? Take some pictures of what fell out also. I can't tell you what broke off, much less how to fix it, without knowing exactly what you're talking about and no offense but your descriptions aren't great.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
like i posted in the set up thread,

to know what to do, you'd have to open the pedal up. perhaps the pot or part has just fallen into the pedal and needs to be secured back in its place.

no way for me or anyone else to know if you dont open it and take pics.

if it's not possible to take pics, i doubt anyone will be able to talk you thru it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
hey guys...i bought a new preset and had it fixed into place...but after i got it back its stil the same...there is no wah sound on the "normal" switch..only on the "low" switch...so basically even after putting back the preset its stil the same...