Up for sale I've got two guitars that both are in need of drastic headstock repair. How they were both destroyed was in a car wreck where the trailer containing all the gear was hit . All the electronics function fully but cosmetically they are in need of serious TLC.

I have them listed for trade because I can most likely get more for them. I'm open to a cash price as well though. looking for a wide variety of stuff throw me an offer!

First up is the worst of the two and of course it's the best guitar. It's a Jackson USA Archtop soloist with an amazing natural quilt finish. The headstock is completely severed and is missing bits and pieces of wood and binding from the neck. Nasty break that is wwwaaayyy beyond my skill to repair. Also has crack going down one side of the neck from the headstock break.

Second I have a Jackson RR5 flying V with two dings on both the corners and a headstock break as well. This one is a much cleaner break and there are only two noticable chunks of wood missing. I attempted a repair with this one but headstock repair is not my forte.

Hit me up with any and all questions!

here is link to an album with pics of both geets
http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac63/Guitarman743/
That is a DAMN shame.
That soloist is beautiful.
I'd make an offer, but seeing as finances are totally dry, I can't.

Best of luck getting them repaired.
Quote by mr_snuggle
That is a DAMN shame.
That soloist is beautiful.
I'd make an offer, but seeing as finances are totally dry, I can't.

Best of luck getting them repaired.

Agreed saddest day of my life.

I'm open to trades as well. Shoot me an offer, I really need to get these gone so I don't have to look at them anymore.
man i love that archtop....but i'm iffy about making an offer...i dont know if its fixable or not, and if it is it will probably be expensive. would you maybe be interested in a squire stagemaster 7 string to trade for it?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
very interested in the RR but i dont want to make an offer incase its way off what you were expecting, can you PM what you want and ill let ya know
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
oops, scrap that ive just realised your in USA, i thought i was looking through the UK ads only. whoever gets that RR it getting a bargain though as it seems it would be a relativly easy fix.
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
amen to that. Just throw me an offer I wont be offended

I'll pass on the squire for now though.
alright man, i can throw in a dimebag wah if you want..have you ever had looked to see how much it would be to fix it?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
did you get any compensation on those pieces of beauty?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
how much do you think the archtop would be to repair? it looks pretty bad. you could always get some wood glue or something to fix the rr5
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
I have no idea on the archtop. No one in the area has the skill or desire to fix it I just need to get em gone so I can stop looking at them
I might be interested in the soloist. You said there is a crack going down the neck, is the damage just to the headstock area or do you think it affected the entire neck?
Schecter Blackjack C-1 EX (BK Painkiller, DM Liquifire)
Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
ISP Decimator
Fargen modded Peavey JSX, w/ KT77's
Hardwire DL-8 Delay
thanks for your question duke. From the pics you can see the crack going down a little bit of the neck but the neck is not affected by it. The problem is primarily to the headstock area and goes down a little bit of the neck but the entire neck is not affected.
hey parter i dont know which state you are located in but if you are in, near or willing to ship to delaware there is a luthier here named Dave sumner. he runs DS music and has been at this forever. He should be able to fix the rhoades. You may want to call him and explain you are out of state and ask him about the pic. He usually gives free estimates. as long as you explain most of it. I think he has fixed several. hell of a nice and comical guy as well.

302) 292-1054

a guy named dana also runs the place. He made the alvarez dana strum from the 1990s and that guitar won awards. they definatley know their stuff.

joe
How much were you looking for on either one? I know how to fix both of these guitars.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
How much were you looking for on either one? I know how to fix both of these guitars.

I'm looking for trade offers primarily thanks! I'm open to cash offers as well. For the RR5 200 plus shipping takes it home.
if this happened to me id cry forever. goodluck dude, free bump
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
i'll take the rr5 for 200. pm me. guess you didnt want my ltd eh?
RR5 is traded. Soloist is up for repair. I'd be willing to sell or trade the REPAIRED soloist!!