Hi everyone!

It turns up I'm attending a clinic/workshop given by prominent jazz guitarist Kurt Rosenwinkel, here in Uruguay. Can somebody come up with some questions tha would be cool to ask him? Guitar/Music oriented questions, that mainly is.

If someone's interested enough I'll post what he replied to the question

Edit: Any difference between a clinic and a workshop?
Last edited by Ikary at May 19, 2010,
I think a clinic is where the speaker(s) just talks about how they play and what not whereas a workshop the artist(s) select a few students and work with them for a little bit while still talking to the audience.
Ask him how he approaches improv and how to improve your improv. Also, how to shift from a blues oriented improv to a more Jazz based style. Personally, I use the minor pentatonic a lot and have just started breaking out of it to the relative major etc. Would be interesting to know how these guys go about it.
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

Those are two pretty good questions hitman. And thanks for the info Phat Stud, in this case they promote it as a workshop.

Borrowed a camera for tomorrow, hope he allows filming