Does anyone here believe in superstitions? Say like: 4-leaf clover, the broken mirror or 13? Or did you guys had any good or bad experiences with them?

EDIT: Guess what, you just all helped for my school work.
Last edited by chr15t0ph3r at May 19, 2010,
superstitions are just as irrational as religion as far as im concerned.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by MyDesertRose
I'm sure somebody does mate.

Possibly the best first response ever.
I chipped my tooth on friday the 13th, but nobody came at me with a hockey mask and a machette so I don't believe in superstitions.

EDIT: and i did know a kid who got hit by a car on friday the 13th, but hes a dumbass.
Last edited by Minion2580 at May 19, 2010,
I like to think of myself as not being on the same intellectual level as a pigeon, so tend to avoid forming them. The Stevie Wonder song is good though.
Only when it comes to sports.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by chr15t0ph3r
Does anyone here believe in superstitions? Say like: 4-leaf clover, the broken mirror or 13? Or did you guys had any good or bad experiences with them?

Did you know that the frequency 44.12001 MHz causes one to lose bowel control?
To this day, I still know only Anime Rock songs. シ

Gear:
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender Frontman 15R
ZOOM G2.1u
One time a black cat ran across my path and tripped me (no joke) on friday the 13th

But I don't believe in superstitions

Superstitions Ain't The Way

- Stevie Wonder
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
13 is my favourite number, and my life is GREAT!!*

*Pretty good....**

**OK.......
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Well, my House Number is 13, so that may explain some things >_>
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
my family was brought up (not me but my dad and his 13 brothers and 14 sisters) believeing that shamanism is evil and anything to do with it, speaking native or russian was frowned upon, and touching (yes just touching) masks or native artifacts were sentencible to prison so yeah my family (not me ) has its superstitions even today
Quote by jfreyvogel
I know people are still superstitious but it is really hard for me to wrap my head around.

its just like any other conditioned behavior. you give a pigeon a food pellet for pulling a lever eventually it learns to pull the lever. you give a pigeon a random food pellet then you'll catch it standing on one foot or spinning around and it'll associate the reward with the behavior. works the same for people.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
On Halloween last year, we (my friends and I) were going up to a house to get candy (as you do on Halloween). This black cat runs across the walkway up to the porch and, I swear to God, it disappeared right off the face of the earth in that instant. It was dark and Halloween night, so I was like "Fuck that shit" and we ran home.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
On Halloween last year, we (my friends and I) were going up to a house to get candy (as you do on Halloween). This black cat runs across the walkway up to the porch and, I swear to God, it disappeared right off the face of the earth in that instant. It was dark and Halloween night, so I was like "Fuck that shit" and we ran home.

So the pussy turned you into a pussy, is that what you are saying?
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Quote by MyDesertRose
So the pussy turned you into a pussy, is that what you are saying?

Get off my back, pig!
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I personally don't believe in superstitions. But I know people who are suspicious. Older people tend to be more superstitious, I've found.

I seriously doubt that the outcome of future events can be dictated by the fact that a bloody cat decided it wanted to cross my path.

If it does, I'll just punt the bastard.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Now that you mention it.. I was shooting mirrors whilst dressed as a black cat on the same day that I lost my sanity...
Quote by BeefWellington
If it does, I'll just punt the bastard.
That's triple bad luck.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's bad luck to be superstitious...

No, I'm not superstitious...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.