Yo pitmonkeys! I've got this plain straight asian bowl (even tho im not asian) cut since I was born... I use wax to style it but I want to do a nice new haircut but I don't know what would fit me. My hair is not curled, its very straight (?) so I have no clue what potential my hair has. I want a cool ''rock'' haircut but I find them hard to find on the internetz so I ask for help. I'll attach some pics so you can see what my face (I've heard it is important how the face is shaped ...)and hair looks like.

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/19-123418L/9640/jpg/05/2010/img5/glowfoto

almost 3 years old but my hair remains the same, my pubic mind forced me to use loads of wax

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/3488/27813901.png

1 year old on my 16th b-day...
I donno, Kinda works for you.. also did you mean to type Pubic?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
(Invalid img)
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Let it grow
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
There's a hair thread...but well done for not using it, because lets face it. No one ever replies to you there.
I quite like your hair in the 1st picture.
What do you mean by a rock haircut exactly?
Long? Messy?
You look asian...

Anyway I'd recommend cutting it shorter. Leave your hair about an inch or two long. That'd be a neat look.
Shave it to about a number 4, then shave a penis in to it, balls by your forehead in number 1 or even 0.5. Bitches will flock.

EDIT: Actually make it 0.5, then you can use 1 for the veins and what not.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at May 19, 2010,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
There's a hair thread...but well done for not using it, because lets face it. No one ever replies to you there.
I quite like your hair in the 1st picture.
What do you mean by a rock haircut exactly?
Long? Messy?

well whichever is coolest and fits the most! What do you think? I just hate that I've gotta puts shit loads of wax to make it that way...

Btw im not asian, I'm from Peru.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I donno, Kinda works for you.. also did you mean to type Pubic?

yeah, in a ''puberty'' way

I just want to experiment if something else would fit me; if not, I'll let my hair be.
your hair looks really awesome and rock n' roll. if you really mean rock, then grow it until it's long, but then it's uncomfortable and all messy.
Leave it as it is.

Although you could do something crazy like dyeing it red.
Quote by faultyy
Shave it to about a number 4, then shave a penis in to it, balls by your forehead in number 1 or even 0.5. Bitches will flock.

EDIT: Actually make it 0.5, then you can use 1 for the veins and what not.

I'd sig you if I had space.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
Quote by pjuckazz
well whichever is coolest and fits the most! What do you think? I just hate that I've gotta puts shit loads of wax to make it that way...

Are you prepared to put a little bit of product in?
Quote by PRSfanatic
your hair looks really awesome and rock n' roll. if you really mean rock, then grow it until it's long, but then it's uncomfortable and all messy.
Leave it as it is.

Although you could do something crazy like dyeing it red.

Thx but today my hair looks kinda crap, I'll try to post a pic. Problem is all the wax used to make it the way it is, so I kinda thought there would be a specific haircut that would fit me and my style. I like my hair, somedays the outcome of messing with wax turns out to be cool, but sometimes it does not so I really want to find a ''rock n roll'' type of hair cut that's similar to what my hair looks in da pics

I'm kinda basic when it comes to looks ( jeans and t shirt, or jeans and chinos) but I think I wanna change and make my clothes more ''rock'' because it's good looking, but I don't want to exagerate...
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Are you prepared to put a little bit of product in?

If it is needed then hell yeah!
Asking to get your hair cut like so and so often doesnt work that well because of different hairlines, tendancies to curl, etc etc. The longer you let it grow the more choice you'll have with what to do with it when you cut it... You could just let it grow and grow and see if a decent result comes out. Often there will be a phase in the middle where it looks crap but it can turn out quite good if you let it grow more.
You could just go for even shorter than it is, and rather than spiking the crap out of it go for just a bit of spikiness. Then theres a choice of what kind of fringe to have etc... you/female friends should know what will look best on you
It's kinda long but I'll wait till' it's longer... I really want facial hair but it grows really slow, I'm not a hairy person
Grow it long until you look like a girl. Then dont wash it, it must be greasy. After those two steps I suggest telling yourself and everyone around you that its "awesome" and girls love it but in reality it looks like shit.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Grow it long until you look like a girl. Then dont wash it, it must be greasy. After those two steps I suggest telling yourself and everyone around you that its "awesome" and girls love it but in reality it looks like shit.

DOTHISYOU'LLBESOAWESOME
Quote by pjuckazz

I like your hair in the first pic. If you dont like the waxy look, I think Axe has that new shit that is supposedly supposed to style it messy like that but without the gel look.

Dont quote me on that though, I aint a dude. Ive never used gel/wax/man product. I just saw this commercial..and if the tv says its true, than it MUST be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04SjNGlfUo
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|