Welcome to the jungle, Irving Azoff.

Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose has filed a countersuit against Azoff, his former manager and a music industry titan, claiming Azoff attempted to sabotage the band’s current incarnation in an effort to set up a reunion of its original members.

Azoff began legal proceedings by suing Rose for violating an oral agreement that would pay Azoff recent earnings totaling nearly $2 million.

But according to the singer, Azoff devised and implemented “a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original Guns N’ Roses’ members,” including guitarist and Rose foe Slash, with whom he has not played since 1993.

Rose is countersuing for a minimum of $5 million.

The rocker contends that promotion for the recent Chinese Democracy album and the execution of its concert dates were deliberately bungled as part of a scheme to ruin the “new” Guns N’ Roses.

Azoff’s power across management, ticket sales, and venue operation allows him to pursue a practice of “coercing and bullying artists to do what he wants,” the countersuit alleges.

According to the filing, Azoff’s “pattern of lies and deception” continued with false promises of a stadium tour with Van Halen.

Reportedly, the singer is particularly incensed that Azoff’s suit addresses him by his birth name, William Bill Bailey, which “carries significant emotional damage from Rose’s childhood,” and that Azoff knows it.

When Gossip Cop reached out to Azoff for comment, he snarkily responded through a spokesperson, “On advice of counsel I cannot respond at this time, but will discuss in my upcoming book, My Life with William Bill Bailey.”

Source: http://www.gossipcop.com/axl-rose-irving-azoff-guns-roses/
Honestly, who even cares any more? Axl is fucking insane, just let him be.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
I only read the thread title and I'm going to guess axl rose is the guns 'n' roses manager.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Synyster915
Honestly, who even cares any more? Axl is fucking insane, just let him be.
That's why I posted this in the pit. I know everyone hates him.
Seriously, people need to jump off the Axl-hate bandwagon.

Azoff has a history of reuniting bands, he reunited The Eagles despite their claims of it being "impossible". This isn't far fetched at all.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
and yes people still care about "GUNS" n roses
Do people still care about Gossips N' Roses?
Quote by Minkaro
At least they managed to release the best album of the 2000's during all this.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Kensai
I only read the thread title and I'm going to guess axl rose is the guns 'n' roses manager.

Quote by Minkaro
At least they managed to release the best album of the 2000's during all this.

Ehh?
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I, for one, have nothing against Axl, and old Gn'R is by far my favourite band.
I bet you 90% of those on the Axl-hate bandwagon can't even give a valid reason for their dislike.

What, you think he was the only factor in the old members quitting?

Yeah, Slash is a saint because he talks to the media and smiles. He is one of my favourite guitarists but I don't believe for a second he is innocent.

Oops Velvet Revolver semi-broke up, blames everything on their singer! Wait, where do I know that from?

/rant
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
Seriously, people need to jump off the Axl-hate bandwagon.

Azoff has a history of reuniting bands, he reunited The Eagles despite their claims of it being "impossible". This isn't far fetched at all.
Well, it would be really cool if Guns N' Roses reunites with the old legendary lineup, but they should do it only if they feel like doing it, not because a manager gives them money.
Anyone who has a clue must've realized by now that old GNR aren't getting together... ever again.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Anyone who has a clue must've realized by now that old GNR aren't getting together... ever again.

sad but true
Quote by Kensai

i just got that.

I can see why Axl might be paranoid about that. If i were his manager it'd try to do the same thing, cus there's a ****load more money involved in getting Slash and Axl back toether. And once they do, everyone is going to love Axl once again i'm sure
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
If I'm not mistaken, Axl turned down a reunion involving an eight-figure sum a couple of years back. Steven Adler was incredibly bitter about the whole thing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Poglia
That's why I posted this in the pit. I know everyone hates him.

Lol nah.
Peeps be bandwaggoning.
Quote by Demon Wolf
If I'm not mistaken, Axl turned down a reunion involving an eight-figure sum a couple of years back. Steven Adler was incredibly bitter about the whole thing.

This also be true.
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Last edited by kickstartkiss at May 19, 2010,
Slash and Axl back toether. And once they do, everyone is going to love Axl once again i'm sure

number on there most likely, 1000000000:1 ratio of them getting back 2gether and number two most people would probably not like axl even more because of his douchiness
Dude I read this a few years ago.

EDIT: Well maybe not. Whichever manager they had that tried to seduce Erin Everly (Axl's ex-girlfriend), I read that article where Axl sued him.

Axl sues everyone. What else is new?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at May 19, 2010,
Everyone seems to dislike Axl for pretty much no reason. Yes, I orginally thought he was a dick, but reading into everything that has happened. He really doesn't seem that bad as a person.
oh please is axl rose really gona attempt to sue someone who MANAGES people? this guy sounds like he knows what he is doing when it comes to law and axl doesnt stand a chance.
EDIT: Well maybe not. Whichever manager they had that tried to seduce Erin Everly (Axl's ex-girlfriend), I read that article where Axl sued him.

Axl sues everyone. What else is new?

just hope he doesn't come after us next lol, but yeah does sue alot of people
a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure.
yea.... that's a little bit stupid
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Well first of all axl is crazy and always has been. But if he really did try to do that bravo to him, I never got to see the original GNR live and they are my favorite band so I would really like to. Ive already seen my other favorite motley crue.