I got this a couple days ago. It's has the solid neck-thru! Mahogany w/ Quilted Maple body. It has 24 frets with a vine of life inlay. With Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4)
& a Jazz (SH-2n) pickup!

It plays so beatifully! I love it! It's my favorite guitar ever. It plays so smooth and sounds so great. It's got a thin neck which I love, and is odd for a Schecter. It's light comparatively too! It has perfect tone for more classic rock and does everything great! From cleans to metal ahaha! The pickups are perfect for my style and give a great mid gain sound. Everything is so sturdy and it stays in tune like no other. And the neck that goes all the way through gives it sustain for days! The strings go straight through the body and wow. There's nothing cooler! And it's so beautiful. Perfect condition too! I'd pay a thousand for it! And I got it for only $300!

The guy must've been crazy

Sorry about picture quality. It looks much better in real life

My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
Last edited by colt34 at May 20, 2010,
my friend recently bought one of these in the amber/orange colour for around 1000, you got an amazing deal! congrats its a sweet guit
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
HNGD man. lookin good, i love schecter classics!
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
Jealous
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Add a review before it gets closed, man! That guitar is a BEAUTY. What a steal for $300.. I'd s**t my pants if I ever saw a deal like that. Best deal I've ever gotten was last week I picked up an ESP LTD H-100 for $100 bucks.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Add a review before it gets closed, man! That guitar is a BEAUTY. What a steal for $300.. I'd s**t my pants if I ever saw a deal like that. Best deal I've ever gotten was last week I picked up an ESP LTD H-100 for $100 bucks.

review?
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers

Join the club We have the same guitar and amp
Main Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Line 6 Flextone III
Quote by colt34
review?

Yes, you must review how it sounds, the action, pickups.. electronics.. EVERYTHING. Just write about it. It'll count as a review. Otherwise a mod will close this.
She isn't named yet! I already named my other Schecter after the hottest girl I know. Now I wish I could name this one that too! haha but man who would've thought a sexier guitar would come along...

Quote by colt34
She isn't named yet! I already named my other Schecter after the hottest girl I know. Now I wish I could name this one that too! haha but man who would've thought a sexier guitar would come along...

Name it after your next girlfriend.

Sweet looking guitar and a steal at $300. I hope you wear gloves when you play, you don't wanna leave incriminating fingerprints you thief.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Name it after your next girlfriend.

Sweet looking guitar and a steal at $300. I hope you wear gloves when you play, you don't wanna leave incriminating fingerprints you thief.

hahahahahah

Wow. I've never seen a C-1 Classic in that shade of blue. It's almost a depressing, yet deep shade of blue.

Sorry, blue guitars give me a stiffy.

HNGD!
Quote by carlosyugui
Join the club We have the same guitar and amp

I got a II not a III but you can get some great sound huh!? I like to use it with the california amp model you can get a really great sound!

yeah man $300 is indeed a steal!! i have yet to find something about my c-1 classic that i dont like. ive had it for a few months and still somedays ill just pick it up and stare at it.

take good care of her!!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Sexy Schecter
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Awesome. I would be totally jealous if I didn't have one myself. I paid a great deal more though.

HNGD!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
those are so amazing, almost got one off ebay last year for that price, there was two or three going for things like that that week and now you dont see them cheaper for 500. what a steal man. HNGD
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by thrashaholic666
damn look pretty nice, where can i get one?

It's gotta be craigslist IMO!

FOR EXAMPLE!
MIM Strat- $100
Line 6 Flextone II- $100
Schecter Tempest Custom- $340
AND this!

I feel like a thief!!!

HNGD man!
that was a sweet deal
and that is one sexy guitar

welcome to the family
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
I love the inlays on the neck, wow. Cool guitar!
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
Lookin good! HNGD!

To think i picked mine up for £700... I guess that's what you pay for its rarity in the UK. I hope, being discontinued and all, it maintains some of its value here!!
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
Quote by Darkpagey
Lookin good! HNGD!

To think i picked mine up for £700... I guess that's what you pay for its rarity in the UK. I hope, being discontinued and all, it maintains some of its value here!!

did you pay for yours brand new?
I was going to, but the shop never phoned me back to say they had ordered it in, shows that it's worth the money though
so I found one on tehbay for £300, sencond hand, MINT condition
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT
Quote by Rapter-paul
I was going to, but the shop never phoned me back to say they had ordered it in, shows that it's worth the money though

i saw that £300 one,

i nearly bought the bloody thing lol

great guitar mate,

HNGD!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I hate you...

But in the best way possible. Sick guitar. HNAwesomeGD man.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by Rapter-paul

Yeh i bought it brand new. All the ebay listing were from the US, and those that weren't were still £500+... so i figured i'd get the buzz of a new guitar! I don't look back though, great guitar!!
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic