ok so as i said awhile ago i was with a girl, moved to minnesota, and came back home because we broke up.

well because i left my home state alot of my friends had a problem with me over it. since i came back ive been trying to settle things and make things right and all that.

well i fixed things with my bassplayer and drummer and a few ppl didnt want to be friends anymore even though i offered to try and set things straight so i left them alone to do there thing. then i went fishing and met up with a cousin who was friends with one girl that had issues with me and vise versa. well i told my cousin about her and just talked sh^t like she did about me and then afew days later i managed to settle things with her and now were friends. anyway i was hanging out with her and i got a call from my cousins mom saying that the girl i was hanging out with is a slut and does drugs and all kinds of false accusations. well my friends mom wants to call the cops on my cousins now over it and im apparently part of it just because im her friend and my cousin texted me over having a issue with her and says im a back stabber and all this other stuff because im friends with the girl.

so tl;dr my cousin said shit about my friend and now my friend wants to presscharges and im involved because the stuff was said through my phone and yahoo sms messaging. does that make me apart of there little drama thing if cops are involved?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
So she wants to press charges over name calling? Oh dear.

Run for the hills if you don't wanna get caught up in petty crap like this, or just refuse to get involved.
Quote by Scruff17
So she wants to press charges over name calling? Oh dear.

Run for the hills if you don't wanna get caught up in petty crap like this, or just refuse to get involved.

i did say i refuse to but its all on my phone and all so im assuming that means theyll look at me for evidence
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by k-train
i did say i refuse to but its all on my phone and all so im assuming that means theyll look at me for evidence

How serious was the stuff that was said?
Quote by Scruff17
How serious was the stuff that was said?

harrassement as in like shes doing drugs drinking trying to make otehrs do what shes doing just petty stuff i personally dont care but im not good with legal stuff so idk if they will come to me and include me as a witness or what
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Sure does. Start stretching your asshole now so it's not a shock when you get to prison.

Edit: Oh and it's nothing to do with you really... just tell them to **** off and don't get involved. I doubt the police will be called for name-calling.
Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at May 19, 2010,
Quote by k-train
harrassement as in like shes doing drugs drinking trying to make otehrs do what shes doing just petty stuff i personally dont care but im not good with legal stuff so idk if they will come to me and include me as a witness or what

I really doubt that they're gonna bother getting you involved over something like that. Must be plenty of other witnesses to this sort of thing that never get spoken to, don't fret it.
You can press charges on someone if they call you a slut??

Don't let the high school girls find out!
Quote by maiden_man_666

Edit: Oh and it's nothing to do with you really... just tell them to **** off and don't get involved. I doubt the police will be called for name-calling.

well im not worried cause my family isnt that bright its just i wasnt sure if im be involved somehow other then bystander in what was going on
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Jesus christ, the drama. I hear so much drama in people's lives, yet I've never really been a part of it or ever really seen it, myself.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

No. We cannot. You must kill all who oppose you.
If you can press charges for that then I seriously give up on humanity.

I'm off to live peacefully with the penguins of the South Pole.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
I believe it's called a food libraries

That post made more sense than all your nonsensical worrying K-Train

tl;dr

you're screwed
she'll get you for slander

as the guy said, start stretching now buddy boy
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
TS: How old are you? I mean somebodies mum is getting involved?

Grow up. I am sure you can talk her out of it, just say that you deleted the texts by accident and it was your cousins mates messing about?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Punctuation and correct spelling would be nice.

Least you arent meant to be moved by this hey?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb