This statement is answered far too easily. Why should they always headline a show? Because any act that follows Between the Buried and Me will fail in comparison in every aspect. I saw them last night accompanied by Valiant Thorr, Baroness (who are boring is hell), and Mastodon. They were third in the set and blew all of the other acts out of the water. Mastodon came on stage as I witnessed massive groups of people walking out after the intro of Oblivion, their first song of the night. Was it the fact that the guitarists of Mastodon were a little drunk? Maybe. The simple fact of the matter is Between the Buried and Me are THE BEST BAND currently making music. My whiplash (yep, that's a pit for you) will beg to differ with any nay-sayers.
to each his own, i've seen both BTBAM And Mastodon live and i actually thought Mastodon were a LOT more entertaining.
I liked Opeth's live show more than BTBAMs. I've seen them both, twice. Both times Opeth was better.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Cool story bro.
Gear :
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000 - EMG 81/85 + 18V mod
ESP/LTD AX-400 - EMG 81/81
Jackson DKMG - EMG 85/81 + 18V mod.

SGH VS100 All-tube head
Marshall 1960a JCM 800 cab

BOSS NS-2 / BOSS MT-2 / BOSS ML-2
BOSS BD-2 / BOSS PS-5 / BOSS-DD7
I saw both opeth and BTBAM the same night on prog nation, BTBAM was amazing, but Opeth was better
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by Progis8strings
The simple fact of the matter is Between the Buried and Me are THE BEST BAND currently making music.

Nah Dog. I love this band, have their two most recent albums, but that is not a "simple fact," it is an opinion and a ridiculous one at that. There are many bands at the same or at a higher level than Between the Buried and Me.
noone gives a damn.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
and I thought i was taking my Cryptopsy fanboyism too far...
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Progis8strings
This statement is answered far too easily. Why should they always headline a show? Because any act that follows Between the Buried and Me will fail in comparison in every aspect. I saw them last night accompanied by Valiant Thorr, Baroness (who are boring is hell), and Mastodon. They were third in the set and blew all of the other acts out of the water. Mastodon came on stage as I witnessed massive groups of people walking out after the intro of Oblivion, their first song of the night. Was it the fact that the guitarists of Mastodon were a little drunk? Maybe. The simple fact of the matter is Between the Buried and Me are THE BEST BAND currently making music. My whiplash (yep, that's a pit for you) will beg to differ with any nay-sayers.

So you don't know what you're taking about, eh?
Quote by Progis8strings

Why you're wrong.

Yup, this paragraph.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Progis8strings
Between the Buried and Me are THE BEST BAND currently making music.

just... hush. please.

i don't even mind listening to BTBAM once in a while, and i can't even begin to type out the list of bands that are better than them.

they are bog standard prog metal. nothing special. for fuck's sake.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
I find Mastodon, Baroness, and BTBAM all boring.

Flame me bros!

Sumdeus
Quote by SeveredSurvival
We've all got our own opinions.

I find all those bands enjoyable.

You're also a corefag, so your opinion doesn't matter
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Hey now.

as long as Animosity is considered deathcore, thou shalt not insult deathcore.

Sumdeus
Note the smilie.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
I remember when I used to like BTBAM. What a great three or four days that was.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!