Think there's a thread already :/

EDIT: Nope, nevermind.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at May 19, 2010,
they're playing in my town tonight, and now on my friends want to go. Most likely because they're not "technical enough."
There's the obvious like Isis and Pelican, of course.
Not quite the same, but The Body ( http://www.myspace.com/thevisionshallcometopass ) has kind of the same atmosphere in their songs.
I like this kind of stuff.
And didn't Isis just break up?
love is love // return to dust
They sure did :/
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
there was a thread on this..but i can listen to a few songs then i have to change it.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Well now it has 2.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Oh yeah, I forgot these guys were from Ontario.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
They were pretty damn good live, the guitarist had two amps haha. I was worried about the music lacking live since there's only 3 guys, but they were the loudest band tonight. And the drumming beat the hell out of his set. Unfortunately a lot of the guitar work was lost in the wall of sound. Nice to see a bass player playing chords too.

I bought their new tape and a patch, woo.

Also, nice dudes (y)
I wonder if they are going to throw another guitar player in there.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.