Page 1 of 4
I truly think that some eerie things are far more scary than actual "scary" things, if you catch me.

My most eerie: Watching the Exorcist for the first time. I think the reason it's way eerier than any movie I've ever seen is because of the possible "real" factor.....if you get what I'm saying....

What's yours??
idk, but my mom hung my graduation gown right outside my door, and I opened the door to a huge black thing standing there and about s*** myself
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Female vagina...

swear to god, to virgins those things look intimidating and scary as hell

all i was thinking was "Vagina dentada, vagina dentada"

*shudders*
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
My brother and I went to Crybaby Bridge (there's one in every area, I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about). We parked the car, turned it off, and started trying to provoke the spirit (Note: This is at a 4-way intersection in the country). We saw headlights coming towards us from the left so he turned the car on and waited. After almost a minute the car never passed us, so we turned onto that road towards it. We didn't see any car, there were no roads or driveways to turn off on as it was a heavily wooded area.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
had them syringed once....

wasnt to bad.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by diofan88
Female vagina...

not nearly as elusive nor terrifying as the male vagina.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by toxictaipan
Me and my mom were walking the dog out at like 10 at night one time, and we started hearing music. But this wasn't just any music. It sounded like carnival music from the middle ages or some crap. Yeah, that spooky freaking music.

My brother comes running out be loud and obnoxious, and we're like, "Shut up, be quiet!!!"

The music stopped as suddenly as it appeared.

We live out in the country, so it's not like it was one of our neighbors or anything. This was out of nowhere and only last a few seconds.

You can't make this stuff up.

Space-faring Carnie freaks?

How about having Prophetic Dreams? Trust me, that shit is creepy. I once woke with a start and pencil'd something into my notebook, woke up, forgot it happened... Two days later I leave on a trip with a bunch of kids I've never known... I pick up the notebook, flip to the page, and I'm standing in a place I drew with people I described.

I almost ran away... until I remembered that I didn't know where to go. Lol.
Quote by humperdunk
not nearly as elusive nor terrifying as the male vagina.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Deja vu can be seriously weird. I've had entire Deja Vu days where everything that happened was familiar and I honestly thought I was dreaming or drugged or some crazy shit like that. I have usually at least one moment like that in a week. The prophetic dream thing has happened once or twice I think. I'll try to think of actual incidents now. I know there are some.
i can second the dreams.

I had one where i was sitting at the computer and i looked out and there was a mushroom cloud over the city near me. Then i got hit with the blast, i fell to the floor face down and it truly felt like i was dying, but I got up and went to the mirror and saw my face had melted to where i had fallen. The sky was like a hazy orange, like it was burnt.

Ive also partied with Sasquatch in my dreams.
Last edited by Quantonyne at May 19, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
My brother and I went to Crybaby Bridge (there's one in every area, I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about). We parked the car, turned it off, and started trying to provoke the spirit (Note: This is at a 4-way intersection in the country). We saw headlights coming towards us from the left so he turned the car on and waited. After almost a minute the car never passed us, so we turned onto that road towards it. We didn't see any car, there were no roads or driveways to turn off on as it was a heavily wooded area.

Yeah, there's one in a town near me called West Middlesex Pa. The bridge is actually called Hogback Run, but it is indeed a Crybaby Bridge among other things.
Quote by diofan88
Female vagina...

swear to god, to virgins those things look intimidating and scary as hell

all i was thinking was "Vagina dentada, vagina dentada"

*shudders*

Oh God Please PLEASE don't bring back memories of Teeth, that movie was wrong on so many levels.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by GRiMM94
Deja vu can be seriously weird. I've had entire Deja Vu days where everything that happened was familiar and I honestly thought I was dreaming or drugged or some crazy shit like that. I have usually at least one moment like that in a week. The prophetic dream thing has happened once or twice I think. I'll try to think of actual incidents now. I know there are some.

That happens to me a couple times a month. It honestly feels like you can predict the next thing that will happen the split second before it does happen. Creepy shit.
Being in the psych ward of an old, abandoned hospital at three o clock in the morning.

When the only thing you have to entertain yourself is your imagination, shit can get pretty freaky.
Quote by guylee
Being in the psych ward of an old, abandoned hospital at three o clock in the morning.

When the only thing you have to entertain yourself is your imagination, shit can get pretty freaky.

My mom used to clean at a psych ward and she said it was one of the most freaky things she's ever experienced, Besides seeing the ghost of her mother in law walk across the living room floor of her house while she was in bed, and then having her sister see the same thing the next night without any prior knowledge of my mother seeing it.

Crazy shit.
I went up north with a friend of mine and my grandparents to visit my great grandmother, who was about 89 at the time.

We slept in the basement. Now, this basement was a pretty normal basement for an 89 year old Wisconsinite; couches, a tv, carpet that looked like orange barf, and a boiler room with a washing machine and an archway instead of a door.

In the basement though, she had a bunch of dolls, most of them normal, not creepy, just dolls, very very old dolls she'd collected over the years. Most of them, as I said, normal.

Except one.

This one had no face, just a blank white thing where it's face should be, and even though it had no eyes, it felt like it was staring at you, no matter where in the room you where.

So, like thinking folk, me and my friend decided to put it behind the boiler, so we wouldn't have to deal with it's shit. Out of site, out of mind. After all, it was a doll, what could it do?

Well, we should've considered that last question more carefully.

About the third day of visiting, everybody else was upstairs talking and watching TV and whatnot, and I was downstairs alone playing guitar and watching something on VH1, I think it was "I Love The 80's", that whole series played nearly every day all that week for some reason.

Well, anyways, I was down in this basement, alone, when out of the corner of my eye, I see a small white hand, coming out of the archway to the boiler room. I dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me, until I saw it a second time, and it fucking waved at me. I froze the shit up, and waited until it was gone again, then ran the **** up the stairs.

I slowed down though, before I reached the top, thinking "If I burst out into the kitchen all panicked, they'll think I'm nuts", or something along those lines, so I straightened up, tried my best to get calm, then walked out and made up some excuse for coming up, like asking what was for dinner or something like that.

Later that night, as it was incredibly difficult to get to sleep. The whole time it felt like someone, or something, was watching me, waiting for me to drift off. I finally did, but I nearly stayed up all night.

I didn't tell anybody about it until the car ride back to Florida the next day; that's when shit got really creepy.

I told my friend about it, and he got really serious, sort of freaked out, and told me that he had seen the hand too, and not only that, that last night, after I'd already fallen asleep, he went back upstairs to get some water, and when he went back to his couch to sleep, he flipped over and looked over in my direction, and he swears on his dogs grave (he loved that dog) that he saw that creepy faceless doll, just floating there, above me, the person who's idea it was to put it behind the boiler.

Now, I'm not a huge believe in things like this, and if I'd heard this story second hand, I wouldn't believe it. But I'd seen that doll. I'd seen that hand, and ****, I never want to go back into that basement again.

Luckily, I won't have to, a few months later, my great grandmother fell and had to be put in a nursing home, so they sold the house and a lot of the stuff in it.

Though, that means that the doll now belongs to someone else.

Poor motherfucker.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 19, 2010,
Quote by Clutch32192
idk, but my mom hung my graduation gown right outside my door, and I opened the door to a huge black thing standing there and about s*** myself

Well this one time I awoke to find myself covered in blood and semen with a deer carcass next to me....
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Quote by crazy8rgood
Creepy Story.

you just brought back all my fears of porcelain Doll, there just, God there so Freaky *shudders*.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by mrmystic
Well this one time I awoke to find myself covered in blood and semen with a deer carcass next to me....

well one time i was sleeping over at my neighbors house, and we went to bed around like 12ish i believe. I was like 12 at the time think. Everyone in the house was asleep and nobody had gotten up (its an old house and it makes a ton of noise if anyone walks and im a very light sleeper). At like 3 in the morning the radio downstairs turned on really loud so my neighbor got up and yelled downstairs "Turn of the radio" and no one answered and then his mom and dad came out of their room and said theres no one downstairs. That downright scared the living HELL out of me
Once when I was like 9 I was alone eating in the kitchen, you know like a normal kid would be eating his sandwich, then out of nowhere I feel a rather big, cold and long (also long nailed hand) touching my neck like from behind, I was so scared I didn't even moved, untill a minute later.

WHEN I FUCKING REALIZED I ONLY HAD A WALL BEHIND ME! *cries*

EDIT: Reading this thread while listening to the first 2 minutes of this song is a painful experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QZCTEwl0EA
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at May 19, 2010,
On a more serious note.
My mom wrote a note to my father to call his dad one night when he was working late. He didnt call but she told him to call his dad since she remembered his dad was shutting down the trailer and wanted help. We found out the next morning he died around the same time as the note was written.

The night of 9/11 my mom called her brother to tell him not to go to work the next day since she needed a ride to the airport. He worked in the trade centers and had to give her a ride the airport in Newark where one of the planes took off. On the way back his car broke down other wise he would have been in work just as the planes hit.

I was sitting at home alone when a little girl walked up to me and asked me to play with her. I freaked out since all the doors are locked and a child is said to have died in this house. I bolted out of the house and went to a friends house. I was sitting there talking to her when the same little girl just shows up in her room. I bolted again and ran down the block until I get a call from my friend laughing hysterically. She apparently noticed that I dropped my key and thought it would a great joke especially since I am fine with any kind of ghost story/movie except those with little children.

Last time I was at my cousins house in Nebraska I watched children of the corn. The house sits in a corn field surrounded on all sides. I swear I didnt think I was going to live.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Actually it was before I got home right now. I had a show, it went perfect, too perfect. No problems. We also celebrated my vocal teacher's birthday. Nothing went wrong. But while I was walking home, something wasn't right. Everything seemed to go too perfect. And it was also too quiet. The streets were really quiet. Something didn't seemed right with my friends. They were different. I never realized how menacing they were.

I felt alone, disturbingly enough. Something was missing. I felt like my family was missing. But not my blood family. I never realized as I'm typing this now, how all my friend and I drifted from each other. We drifted so much. I never realized how close I am with my new friends. I need my sisters right now.

EDIT: This is weirder, after I wrote this, minutes later I got a phone call. Turns out my grandmother is dead. I knew something wasn't right...
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at May 20, 2010,
allright one time my grandma was out and when she came home she had this message on her home phone saying "Remember, I will always love you". The voice sounded like my grandpas but hes been dead for 16 years. My grandma thought it may be a prank call so she called the phone company, but the company had absolutly no record of this call. A call from heaven? maybe...

This is absolutly true i am not Bull Shitting you guys

Another story:
On easter this year my mom kept getting calls to her cell phone from an unavailable number. And when she picked up it was some lady saying "HELP ME! HELP ME!" and my mom would just say "You have the wrong number please do not call again. But whenever my mom hung up she called back... Creepy...

Believe me i wouldnt make this stuff up
I wouldn't say this is the creepiest thing I've experienced, but the basement scene in the movie "Zodiac" was extremely creepy.
i woke up one day around nine when i was staying in a basement with a friend. i heard him breathing heavily as if sleeping and figured "ok he came back from hannah's apartment last night." so i went back to sleep. i wake up again around noon and get out of bed. ryan's not there. so i go upstairs and the owner of the house is watching TV.

"what time did ryan leave this morning?"

"what?"

"when did ryan leave?"

"he wasn't here this morning. he stayed at hannah's last night and they're out looking at apartments now."

#DTWD
oh god, this reminds me back when I was living in a shelter, Everyone was outta the house except the person that works there, and i was sitting there on the couch watching T.V. The i heard laughter. The inncoent sound of a childs laughter, but then it slowy got deeper. and started to sound more demonic. it scared the shit outta me. We left there a couple months back and i'm glad to, but, it calls to me in the middle of the night.
Well the guy that built my house shot himself in it.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Quote by Don Quixote

My most eerie: Watching the Exorcist for the first time. I think the reason it's way eerier than any movie I've ever seen is because of the possible "real" factor.....if you get what I'm saying....

Bah. the Exorcist.

As soon as i start to like the guy, he goes and jumps out of a fucking window............
If its Illegal to Rock N Roll.........Throw my Ass in Jail!

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha yes I recognize you mate!

Last edited by kickstartkiss at May 20, 2010,
Quote by primusfan
i woke up one day around nine when i was staying in a basement with a friend. i heard him breathing heavily as if sleeping and figured "ok he came back from hannah's apartment last night." so i went back to sleep. i wake up again around noon and get out of bed. ryan's not there. so i go upstairs and the owner of the house is watching TV.

"what time did ryan leave this morning?"

"what?"

"when did ryan leave?"

"he wasn't here this morning. he stayed at hannah's last night and they're out looking at apartments now."

Something like that happened to me once. It's pretty messed up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I went to explore this abandoned hut with my friends when I was in 7th grade.
We went there in daylight because it scared the s**t out of us.
There was this broken music box that didn't make any sound.
But then when we decided to go there again at night, the music box started to make this lullaby song so we ran the hell out of there. its an entirely true story.
        Alright, my story:

I was at an abandonded mental hospital that's pretty nearby. The whole experience was just eerie. I knew alot of very, very bad things had happened there from when it was active, up until the 1950s. It's an eerie, sad feeling seeing all these rooms with pictures, drawings, dried and old wallpaper slowly waltzing down the walls pulled down by time and gravity. The white paint is coming off all the wood and the floors creak underneath your feet like you weighed a tonne. I was there in march, when it's still cold enough for your breath to be seen when you exhale.

The whole place had things left behind, the personal rooms still had their belongings, the kitchen still had a few pans, the exercising area had a green, rubbery floor, two basketball hoops and in the middle was an old, rusty wheelchair. The kind they used to have in the 50's; almost pure metal except for the leather cushion in the middle that people sat on. It's an odd thing seeing these things. You sort of get to know people through the things they surround themselves with. You know it's a girl room if it has dolls, drawings and such. You know it's a boys room when you see wooden figures of soldiers and cars. You know someone must've had a sad life when you get to a room that doesn't have anything at all. The mental hospital didn't allow much personal objects for the people forced to live there, and some people weren't allowed to have anything. It was a part of their treatment or they were considered too suicidal to even have a pen.

All in all, a very eerie and sad experience.
        ████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████
        ██████████████████████████
        My most eerie moment has to have been when I was 19. I was staying at a friends after a jam session and I was the last one awake in the house. I wasn't even tired but there was nothing to do and everyone had been asleep for an hour or so, so I decided to lay face down on the spare bed and read.

As I got comfortable I felt something that would be described best if I told you to imagine a cat walking slowly up your back from the base to your head.

I stayed motionless while it was happening but as soon as it reached my neck I gathered up the nerve to turn round and there was nothing there. It's been 6 years and I still get shivers thinking about it because I simply cannot think of an explanation as to what could have caused that. It could easily be explained away if he had any pets at all but since he didn't, I am at a loss for ideas
        Page 1 of 4