Homophobic
84 26%
Religious Intolerant
176 54%
Social Intolerant
134 41%
Voters: 324.
Page 1 of 4
Pretty simple...poll coming, vote in it...explain if you so desire.

Sexist - You look down on the other sex.
Racist - You look down on one or more "other" races.
Age Intolerant - You look down on those in a different age category.
Homophobic - You look down on homosexuals.
Religious Intolerant - You look down on those of other religious beliefs.
Social Intolerant - You look down on those of a different social class/standing.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
ITT: everyone says "I don't discriminate"
-Nigel Tufnel on Joe Satriani-

"I look at it, his fingers move, and i say yeah...yeah; but where are they going?"
What's wrong with being sexy?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
By those definitions... I don't and your poll is inaccurate. Maybe if you had an option for social clique then yes.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well, I think fundamentalist Christians are stupid, actually, any religious fundamentalist

Does that mean I discriminate?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I honestly try my best not to discriminate at all. Although I hate douchebags, but that's not discrimination.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I discriminate/stereotype by all of those.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
i discriminate against dumb asses.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
If you're going to discriminate someone, discriminate everyone, otherwise that's discrimination.

OT: 5th option (to an extent).
I discriminate incredibly randomly. I see someone, and I think "I don't like you" and have very little reason why. This doesn't happen often, but there are a few people that I dislike for no reason at all.

The only non-random discriminating I do is to intolerant people. It's a very hypocritically vicious cycle.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I discriminate against everyone that I don't know personally.

Although I acknowledge that her/she is a really cool person if you bothered to spend time to get to know them.

But that's no fun.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I don't really discriminate, but I said age intolerant.

I just hate the older generation's belief that what they say goes, and "the world was better when we were kids". I especially can't stand when they talk about how classic rock was the only real music, and how they believe that modern music is all pop & electronic. Oh I've had some good times & some loooong arguments about that matter.
Quote by mcjosh
I honestly try my best not to discriminate at all. Although I hate douchebags, but that's not discrimination.

Winrar.

If I see you hanging with the aforementioned "douchebags" I include you as one of them until you prove me wrong. That's all the discrimi-hatin I do.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Age and religion... I think kids/young teenagers are usually stupid and I'd be lying if I said I didn't discriminate slightly against religious people, although it's not like I start attacking them for their beliefs.

Now that I think about it, I'm a bit suspiscious of upper class people, so I should have voted social.

Edit: I don't justify myself so don't start telliing me I'm wrong.
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at May 19, 2010,
i really try not to discriminate against religion, but im totally guilty. as soon as someone says they are religious, i automatically feel like im talking to a person who's been manipulated. no matter how smart someone is, even if one of my professors said they were religious, i would automatically think lesser of them. but, as soon as i get to know the person i usually forget about it, im just saying right off the bat i do that. i dont like that i do it either.

im agnostic. i also think atheists are stupid. so i guess i discriminate against those who believe in something that has no proof to backup their beliefs.
Religious Intolerant I suppose, everyone is welcome to their own beliefs and I'm more than aware there are a lot of intelligent religious people but I can't help but lose a little respect for someone when they start explaining their beliefs to me.
I don't broadcast it of course as I'm embarrassed by my own intolerance.

Edit: When they explain their religious beliefs I should clarify, like Adam and Eve and Lucifer treated as actual history. Or how Jesus needs my love for some reason. I mostly deal with Christians on a day to day basis so I can't say this is true for every faith.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at May 19, 2010,
Yay, I picked the 3 most popular

Age - there are some exceptions, but in my experience people younger than me are likely to be retarded.

Religious - I have rather unfavourable views on religion as a whole, so by extension I tend to think slightly less of anyone who devoutly/blindly follows a religion.

Social - chavs aren't real people. Fact.

Also, I've got no problem with the LGBT crowd in principle, but the overly camp ones are bloody irritating sometimes.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at May 19, 2010,
Sex/religion. I don't like it, and I'm trying to change it.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Religion mostly, though I will admit racist thoughts, that I try very hard to kill, cross my mind occasionally. I know I shouldn't discriminate against people for their beliefs, but a great many people who are very, very religious annoy the shit out of me, so I'm not too ashamed of that. The occasional stray racist thing is what I'm ashamed of.
Last edited by cornmancer at May 19, 2010,
Socially. I jump down the brutal skater kids' throats whenever they call someone a poser every chance I get.
I hate stoners, fatties and dumb people.

Your poll has no option for those things.

Oh, I also discriminate against racists.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Religious Intolerant I suppose, everyone is welcome to their own beliefs and I'm more than aware there are a lot of intelligent religious people but I can't help but lose a little respect for someone when they start explaining their beliefs to me.

Wait, you get mad when they explain their beliefs or when they press them upon you? Big difference.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Perfection 101
Yay, I picked the 3 most popular

Age - there are some exceptions, but in my experience people younger than me are likely to be retarded.

Religious - I have rather unfavourable views on religion as a whole, so by extension I tend to think slightly less of anyone who devoutly/blindly follows a religion.

Social - chavs aren't real people. Fact.

Also, I've got no problem with the LGBT crowd in principle, but the overly camp ones are bloody irritating sometimes.

I agree with pretty much all of this.

Well, that is, the boy I fancy is quite camp, so it doesn't bother me that much, or I've become desensitized somewhat. Sometimes still wish he'd shut the **** up though.

Edit: Actually, now I think about it, it's the same with girls... Hm...
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at May 19, 2010,
Age is the only group I discriminate against. I hate when someone younger than you acts like they know better than you do. Granted, I'm young myself, but I definately try not to do this. Unless I know for FACT the person is wrong and can prove it. I also hate young people because the're attention *****s.

~ Uncle Ruckus (no relation)
Last edited by abacus! at May 19, 2010,
I usually tell racist jokes and mock other races stereotypes with my friends, for fun of course so nothing serious.

So I voted racist and Social intolerant, because I hate when lower class people act all tacky and vulgar, and treat you like garbage because you're not as poor as them, I also don't like upper class people who act like they're the shit because they have more money or just automatically think you're an ignorant. Both of these things happen too frequently in my country.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I hate everyone equally.

EDIT:
^^ You bastard!
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
I look down upon Christianity, so I put religious intolerant.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Age/Social.

I often avoid making friends with children because I know they will annoy the **** out of me.

Socially, I avoid people who lump themselves with some kind of group ( e.g. Gangster, prep, country boy). I'm not saying I could be friends with any of them but I just avoid em.
Quote by JayT44
Wait, you get mad when they explain their beliefs or when they press them upon you? Big difference.

I lose respect (don't get mad) for people if they explain their religion as fact, and I get angry when someone tries to press their beliefs on me.
I know my own beliefs sound just as retarded to them and I don't like that I do that.
Page 1 of 4