Hey guys. I got a new band started and would like to know what you all think of the music. We just got our demo done. It's a home recording but it's decent enough quality.

LINK: http://myspace.com/overatlasmusic

Let me know what you think of any of the songs (or all of them). Btw, I think "Things I Didn't Know" is the best out of the three. But let me know how the music is rather than the quality or mixing of the recording. Leave your link if you want a crit!

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
This is actually pretty cool I find, I'm usually into metal but this is pretty chill music , you have that indie rock kinda sound goin on, keep at it dude build the song library up! I'm not a big indie fan so I'm not sure what could be done differently, but I do agree with the above poster that during some parts the song got repetitive, I'm not sure if that was what you were going for but I think some variation wouldn't hurt.

At any rate I listened to all three and I thought they were pretty good, I wasn't really feeling the singer but then again this isn't my choice genre, so overall good stuff!
alright so i'm listening to this while i write... first off i gotta say i enjoy the drummers style. the riff sounds very strong (meaning if you ever make it big, I would personally want to hear this song Unplugged) the vocals at around 1:15-1:20 where you kind of hold a note for a bit... i suggest you hold it longer, like when you make the chord change hold it a bit longer kind of thing. this song has alot of character and it really fits to the style of music i love to listen to.

The vocals remind me of a Dave Grohl kind of thing where he's holding back before he's about to yell.

what kind of set up does the guitarist have? cause it seems like it can be improved a bit, like it sounds as if its a humbucker... with an awesome song like that you should really think of a single coil kind of guitar.

btw loved the demo cover, atlas reminds me of Atlas from Teen Titans
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
oh and the song i reviewed was things i didn't know
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38