you guys are weirdos man. the whole "pick sides and have a war" on forums is so lame and gay and uncouth and pointless. nothing against any of you that are "fighting" or "participating" in these silly wars, it just makes me think, really? Lame.

Because everyone knows the only war worth fighting is pirates vs. ninjas.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Since when does slaying trolls count as war?
Once fixed a toilet with an old trombone...
pirates vs. ninjas? really? that whole thing was never funny or entertaining, and even if it was, it's been long enough that it wouldn't be now.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
It happens to me on facebook sometimes. I really would like to go confront the person face to face but sometimes because of distance it isnt possible.

EDIT: what I hate though is people who are all tough on the internet then when you want to solve your differences in person they all of a sudden are too scared or have an excuse.
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at May 20, 2010,
Quote by TheChaz
Know what's more pathetic than online wars? Complaining about online wars.

know whats worse then complaining about online wars? complaining about complaining about online wars.....
Quote by thamason69
know whats worse then complaining about online wars? complaining about complaining about online wars.....

You know what's worse than complaining about online wars? Using the word "then" when you should have used "than".
Quote by AA00P
Quote by Acϵ♠
you guys are weirdos man. the whole "pick sides and have a war" on forums is so lame and gay and uncouth and pointless.

I fail to see where sexual orientation comes into it.

Edit: and speaking of, "Pointless": This thread.

Edit2:
Quote by RedDeath9
Ah yes. You can never play too much Chrono Trigger.

True words, I had heard so much about it and loved what little of Chrono Cross I had played so I recently picked it up and it really is incredible. FROG FTW!
Last edited by stephen_rettie at May 20, 2010,
Quote by stephen_rettie
I fail to see where sexual orientation comes into it.

Pft, you're just not cool enough to understand how homosexuality implies negativity. Nerd.
Quote by AA00P
Quote by thamason69

know whats worse then complaining about complaining about online wars? complaining about complaining about complaining online wars ad infinitum.
I hate it when someone makes a lame thread about something lame that makes them sound way more lame.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Quote by MAX-182
I hate it when someone makes a lame thread about something lame that makes them sound way more lame.

you know what i hate? small Irish women with terrifyingly small hands