A friend had checked it out and told me he liked it but didn't think it was his cup of tea so I wonder what the people here in UG think of an orginial Hart_Attack song. C4C folks so let me know what you think

the songs in my profile, and if you'd like to review or crit any otherones go for it. I'll ofcourse return the favor.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
I dig the riff. The vocals not so much but the flow of the second verse (I'll call them verses lol) is cool and it has good lyrics. The first verse could use less perfect rhyming and it would make it flow better like the second verse. The song does get a bit repetitive but that can be fixed by putting different guitar part in there for a little bit. The solo is badass too. The bass tone is lacking a little for my tastes but that's subjective. Good job overall.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1315423

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
thanks everyone, appreciated the comments.

i'm a man of my word and i'll crit your stuff.

right now.

now.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
checked out ur song just now... and hell yeah its a hard rock song... and I hear some scream... which I dont really enjoy it that much... but overall u did a good job on the flow of the song... is this a band or just you... Im guessing its a band...

I really dig the bass... although I cant hear it sometimes... overall u did a good mix there.. not the same level as the PROFESSIONAL mixing but still u did a clean one... Two Thumbs Up for u...

(Im hoping the band can have a crazy guitar solo part.... )

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1315445