Page 1 of 6
Searchbarred haven't seen this one being mentioned yet.

So a North Korean submarine has been found responsible for sinking a South Korea ship killing 46 sailors. They have threatened all out war with the South if the rest of the world holds them responsible. They sound like bloody loons.

Heres the article.
brb digging a bomb shelter
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by Scruff17
North Korea
Quote by Scruff17
They sound like bloody loons.
This is news?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Scruff17
Searchbarred haven't seen this one being mentioned yet.

So a North Korean submarine has been found responsible for sinking a South Korea ship killing 46 sailors. They have threatened all out war with the South if the rest of the world holds them responsible. They sound like bloody loons.

Heres the article.

WAT.

So, they're responsible, but if anyone says they are, then it's war? Literally lol'd.
My friend is stationed in south korea in the U.S. Army. He told me about this like last month.

He essentially told me that if anybody makes a move it could be WWIII. China's got North Korea's back.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
A North Korean defence spokesman said the country would "respond to reckless countermeasure with an all-out war of justice", the state KCNA news agency reported.

So basically, if the South even make a slight whimer they're gonna get levelled.
Quote by webbtje
I heard this on the Today programme. This'll be interesting.

I didn't realise you were 83 years old
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
dude who the **** is going to be on N korea's side? evryone is just itching for n korea to give them a reason to wipe their pissant county off of the face of the earth seriously they are enemy's with evryone bordering them the only thing keeping them from crushing them is the UN
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
Quote by Cal UK
I didn't realise you were 83 years old

I use it as an alarm. It isn't very good really, I wind up asleep again after ten minutes...

Don't worry guys, I got 'em.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

/obligatory

On topic: South Korea will pussy out as usual. They already know who's responsible, but haven't acted.
RIP Tom Searle.
so N korea is just all like "im gunna get my freinds to beat you up" well thats bold of them
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
This is going to be interesting. Very interesting.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Emergancy Exit
so N korea is just all like "im gunna get my freind to beat you up" well thats bold of them

Fixed.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by webbtje
I use it as an alarm. It isn't very good really, I wind up asleep again after ten minutes...

Cool alibi, bro.
Quote by whitenihilist
Well, ****.

Who wants to start the first Vault with me?

Way ahead of you.

Dibs on overseer!
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Yeah but don't we supply China with money for their goods? Either way we would **** them up. Let's see U.S., England, France, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Australia and a lot more. vs North Korea, China(?), and we'll say Cuba jsut for communist reasons. Either way I hope it doesn't go down but It would be nice to get that asshole out of power over there. I've read some stories about N.K. and it sucks.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Cool alibi, bro.

The truth is that I'm up at 6, sitting in my armchair, supping my tea, nodding at everything John Humphries says.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
China will back North Korea. Without a doubt.

I don't think they would, even China has been critical of North Korea in recent years and if South Korea and North Korea went to war the USA would surely get involved and I can't imagine that China would want to get involved in a war with USA.

Also on a related note, North Corea is best Corea

edit: sorry for the size, I don't know how to make it any smaller
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by GogglesVK
WAT.

So, they're responsible, but if anyone says they are, then it's war? Literally lol'd.
This was my exact response when I heard this on the radio this morning.
North Korea are pussies, all they do is make empty threats
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
North Korea are pussies, all they do is make empty threats

I think the fact that they have submarines, several million soldiers, nooks, kemiculs and bye-ohs, and a government made up exclusively of nutters should maybe give a bit of credence to these empty threats. Not to mention a large, mainly brainwashed population.
lol what if n korea was just stealth bombed and nuked and nobody admitted it was them that did it? and evryone involved in the bombing was exicuted to garuntee secretcy(murded the spelling of that word)

it probably wouldent work nevermind. but its fun thinking of all the world leaders pointing fingers at eachother. .... how come Al Quida wont go bother them damn koreans
SansAmp Bass driver DI
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
I'm sure most of their population wants to get the **** outta there.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
twats. i would love it if the UN finally stopped sticking up for their squinty-eyed asses and let the rest of the world blitz the shit out of them. problem solved .
Looking for bandmates , jamming partners in Aberdeen , Scotland , pm please.

09 MIA Tele
Ridgewood LP Custom Copy

Marshall MG30FX
Blackstar HT-Dual
Dunlop Original Crybaby
China won't back N. Korea up, they're already pissed of with them for their shitty missile testing and constantly having to send them aid. If S. Korea gets US backing China will just let N. Korea get their arses handed to them if they try and start anything.
Quote by whitenihilist
Okay, but I am in charge of breeding.

You see any womenfolk in this thread? It's gonna be a total sausage festival in our vault
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
You see any womenfolk in this thread? It's gonna be a total sausage festival in our vault

Oh crap, well before the bombs drop, we have to find some wimmez.

The vaul-tec bacon won't cook its self.
Quote by SeamusSlash
i would love it if the UN finally stopped sticking up for their squinty-eyed asses and let the rest of the world blitz the shit out of them

I'd love to know how the UN has been sticking up for North Korea, I really would. Did you miss the bit where they have nuclear weapons, and a leadership stupid enough to use them?
Last edited by webbtje at May 20, 2010,
Quote by whitenihilist
Oh crap, well before the bombs drop, we have to find some wimmez.

The vaul-tec bacon won't cook its self.

I reckon we'll need 10 women to every man, and we had better get organised soon, we don't want to have a "mine-shaft" gap.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

People seem to be underestimating the North Koreans. This isn't like a bunch of underequipped militants, this is a whole country that is completely brainwashed, has a massive army, and a leader whos completely crazy and i would bet if he saw that he was in danger of losing his country he would send every single nucleur/chemical/biological weapon they have out at basicly everyone...