I'm looking to replace my GT8 with separate pedals.
Obviously, this can become quite a pricey venture, so I'm on the look out for some bargains... which is where you lovely people come in! I've complied my shopping list, of the pedals I'm hoping to buy. It's not a strict list and I'm open to suggestions - especially if the price is right.

So has anyone got the following that they're looking to sell:

Overdrive: BYOC British Blues
Delay: Aretc ADL2 Analogue Delay
Reverb: EHX Holy Grail, or Hardwire RV7 - not essential so not wanting to spend a vast amount on this
Chorus: EHX Nano Clone - although a chorus pedal is not an essential
Tremolo: EHX Stereo Pulsar
Boost: BYOC Confidence Boost, installed in an enclosure. Or an EHX LPB
Octave: EHX Micro POG, must do octave below AND above
Tuner: Any robust pedal tuner - Boss TU-2 is an obvious choice

So then... What have you got to offer?
I've got a Digitech Metal Master for £41 if your interested
"What if ET phoned home and no one picked up?"
Not really looking for a metal pedal. I'm into more of a Alt/indie rock sound really, hence the British Blues Overdrive pedal.

Cheers for the offer though.
I've got a VoodooLab Sparkle Drive for sale. Great OD pedal - TS808 clone or clean boost, or mix of both....
@fergus74 That's a damn nice pedal, but £85 (from your other thread) is too much for me.

@MuseAddict123 - Looks good, can we say £15 sent over today for it?
Quote by machin05
@fergus74 That's a damn nice pedal, but £85 (from your other thread) is too much for me.

I'm open to offers, but I'm not gonna drop a whole lot as I paid £115 a few months ago, and pedal is not gigged, in as-new with box etc....
@fergus74 The BYOC British Blues pedal is only £49, which would be an insulting offer for your Voodoo!
I'm open to suggestions for alternative pedals to the ones I've listed.
What have you guys got to offer....?
would you need an eq pedal?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by friji
would you need an eq pedal?

Maybe, if the price was right.
How much are you looking for? Is the tuner any good? I need a responsive one that works well for both acoustic and electric in a noisy/live environment.
30 quid posted?
the tuner is good, cuts out the guitar signal so it's quiet when in use. the 'tuner on' button is a bit small so could be hard to find on a dark stage, but ive never gigged it, so ive not rushed to use the tuner if you know what i mean.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Well it's the tuner I'm primarily after so need a tried and tested gig-worthy unit.
I'll give this a miss for the time being, but will let you know if I change my mind. Cheers for the offer though.
oky doke.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Interested in a Digitech Digidelay? Quite a few different modes on it, sounds pretty good. £45?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
@monkey_dancer I may well be interested. I was originally after an analogue delay but I'll read some reviews and watch some vids. I'll make a decision by tomorrow and let you know. Although, I have noticed that you've reduced the price to £40 in your "Pedulz" thread!
Oh yeah, my mistake, sorry! £40 shipped.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
@Monkeydancer - Cheers for the offer, although I'm going to pass on this one. I'm trying to keep things simple and more focused on just what I need. I have no real need for digital delays and would rather look out for a smooth subtle analogue unit.

I'm still on the lookout for these pedals. I'm waiting to hear back about a Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo from WOWdoritos. Apart from that, I'm open to offers and suggestions for the following pedals:

Overdrive - BYOC British Blues Overdrive (or similar)
Delay - Artec ADL2, Biyang AD10, Belcat DLY-503 (or similar)
Reverb - BYOC Reverb, Biyang RV10, EHX Holy Grail (or similar)
Tremolo - Danelectro Cool Cat, EHX Stereo Pulsar (need the ability to alter the wave shape to create "slicer" effects)
Chorus - EHX Nano Clone, Belcat CHR-504 (an affordable, subtle)
Octave - EHX Micro POG (or any other pedal that will do the octave below AND the octave above, at the same time)

Obvious stipulations are; true bypass (or at least no tone suck) and sturdy build.

Cheers for your suggestions...
Oh and also....

I'm looking for a way to power everything once I've got a pedal board built. I'll probably need a solution that can account for differing polarity and dc input sizes - although until I have all the pedals I can't finalize these details.

Was thinking maybe a couple of daisy chain plugs, one for each polarity - or is there a product out there will be cater for both?

Any suggestions??
Just an FYI the Artec ADL2 & Biyang AD10 are actually digital delays AFAIK. Do some research on here and google.
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
@marmaliser - Yeah I know they're not genuine analogue, but from what I've read (during my "research") they are very close to the real thing, without having to pay the big bucks.
As you can probably tell, I'm trying to put together an affordable pedal board without resorting to the point of using Behringer and similarly naff pedals!
The Artec/Biyang/Belcat breed of pedals seem like a great compromise on cost, with verging into cheap sounding pedals.

When I said I was looking for an analogue delay I was referring to the style of the phonics, not the composition of the electronics.
Sorry for the double post, can't edit posts in this thread...

I meant "withOUT verging into cheap sounding pedals."