James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Duffman123
Shoop the soccer player

*sigh...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by shwilly
*sigh...

I made a thread once called 'Who is the greatest football player of all time?' Many arguments were had and a mod changed it to who is the greatest soccer player.
Quote by Duffman123
I made a thread once called 'Who is the greatest football player of all time?' Many arguments were had and a mod changed it to who is the greatest soccer player.

American supremacy at its finest...

I don't like to whine either, but then again all our endless nagging DID cause Australians to drop the "soccer" moniker

/] 三方 [\
Quote by Duffman123

Almost as bad as when some random mod that thought he was the business decided to change the football thread into the soccer thread

Carmel changed it back to football. Thank goodness.

fyi americans, i love american football
Quote by shwilly

American supremacy at its finest...

I don't like to whine either, but then again all our endless nagging DID cause Australians to drop the "soccer" moniker

Its still soccer to me. Every reasonable human being I know still calls it soccer.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Don_Humpador
Almost as bad as when some random mod that thought he was the business decided to change the football thread into the soccer thread

Carmel changed it back to football. Thank goodness.

fyi americans, i love american football

Trust me nothing gets on my tits more than the word soccer

No shoops? I thought there was potential
Quote by Duffman123

Screw the yanks, it's called football!

American Football consists of a huge egg and men running around in padded bra's and power ranger helmets...

but rugby...that rocks.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124

American Football consists of a huge egg and men running around in padded bra's and power ranger helmets...

but rugby...that rocks.

Not only do I have to call it soccer on the interweb. But I have to call it soccer in school because of all the hardcore Gaelic fans that think if they call their sport football, it makes it better than actual football
Quote by Adam124

but rugby...that rocks.

So instead of recognising american football as a great sport within it's own right, you try to make it sound stupid, and you wonder why Americans wrongly call football, 'soccer'?

Both sports are great. One is football. The other is American football.

Simples.
Quote by Duffman123
Not only do I have to call it soccer on the interweb. But I have to call it soccer in school because of all the hardcore Gaelic fans that think if they call their sport football, it makes it better than actual football

True dat.

My cousin plays for Fermanagh so I know how it feels..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
amidoinitrite???
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Since when did Australia drop the Soccer name?!?! I still use it, everyone I know still uses it, the TV calls it something different and it just confuses the shit out of me, cos we have our own football, which is known by most people as just football! ****ing pom supremacists!
Quote by KTFM
Since when did Australia drop the Soccer name?!?! I still use it, everyone I know still uses it, the TV calls it something different and it just confuses the shit out of me, cos we have our own football, which is known by most people as just football! ****ing pom supremacists!
Since 2005 (N-Zealand did the same in 2007). I know it confuses you, but the same goes for a lot of bureaucrats and board members (whom you would expect the know the difference) so in order to clear things up they decided to switch to "football". Making all your other citizens say it as well is a whole different ballgame tho...

(see what I did there?)

If I'm not mistaken, Canada, the USA and Samoa ( ) are the only English speaking countries where the official sport associations still say soccer

/] 三方 [\
Last edited by shwilly at May 20, 2010,
Quote by Adam124

but rugby...that rocks.

Wow, you are so off. But hey, I'll let ya be close-minded.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Someone shoop Fassa getting kicked please
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011