idk your gonna buy these guitars from ebay...imho i dont think theyll turn out much better from your squier.
First link looks awful. Cheap Warlocks are to be avoided. Deans are a love/hate deal. The LTD would probably be the safest bet.

Try the last three out before you buy. I'd stay away from the first if I were you.
actully the squire is my brother's guitar lol

i think im gonna buy the ltd
dean or the LTD
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Agree with guy above me... save up some more money, it'll be worth it
^ this.

i made this mistake too , save up a few more quid and get an Epiphone Explorer or something from LTD for around 400-500 bucks. out of them the LTD looks the best though.
Looking for bandmates , jamming partners in Aberdeen , Scotland , pm please.

09 MIA Tele
Ridgewood LP Custom Copy

Marshall MG30FX
Blackstar HT-Dual
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by Jackamedmos
They all suck, neither is gonna be a big step up from your squire. Save some more.

This.

Save up some money for a nice guitar because you're going to want a newer and better guitar in a couple months if you buy one of these.
Of those, the LTD is the safest bet. God knows what the first one is, low-end BC Richs are atrocious and though I've had no personal experience with them, I've heard nothing but bad things about low-end Deans.

That said, low-end LTDs are nothing to write home about either. Save up another $50-$100 and you will be able to bag something much better. Those four guitars are all sub-Squier as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i already saved a 300$

cuz the shipping costs 100$

and i cant wait i need a new guitar lol
Personally i wouldn't touch any of them, but the best one in that list in the LTD. You'd be better saving up a bit more, but if u don't want to wait any longer, why not try the new Jackson JS32 series? They'd be in your price range, and are supposed to be decent guitars aswell
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Look on Musiciansfriend.com, not ebay. Shipping will be $10 at most for a guitar, if not free, spend more money on the guitar itself.
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Bahrain eh?

Well, I'm from Syria, so my situation is even worse ...

Do not buy over the internet, try to order from the largest local guitar shop in Bahrain, even if they don't have the guitar they'll get it for you. I understand that you may not be able to try any guitars given your current circumstances and I've been through the same situation.

As for the guitars, All of them suck badly, even the ESP ... it's made out of Agathis which doesn't hold tune.

I suggest that you buy an Ibanez RG321mh, it's within your budget, and it's the best guitar for metal within your budget.

Edit: for playing metal, I'd save up more and give Shecters a closer look.
Last edited by Tyraziell at May 20, 2010,
Quote by Tyraziell
Bahrain eh?

Well, I'm from Syria, so my situation is even worse ...

Do not buy over the internet, try to order from the largest local guitar shop in Bahrain, even if they don't have the guitar they'll get it for you. I understand that you may not be able to try any guitars given your current circumstances and I've been through the same situation.

As for the guitars, All of them suck badly, even the ESP ... it's made out of Agathis which doesn't hold tune.

I suggest that you buy an Ibanez RG321mh, it's within your budget, and it's the best guitar for metal within your budget.

Edit: for playing metal, I'd save up more and give Shecters a closer look.

+ 1
You don't have to buy online, try with some large local guitar shop in Bahrain

this RG470 is a very old model, and I bet it's been used for quite sometime. I wouldn't take my chances with a double locking tremolo on such a used guitar.

Plus the stock pickups aren't that good.
They can all do metal, but they are all very mediocre.

If you have to choose from that list, the ESP would be your best bet.

I highly recommend you save up more for a Schecter or a Jackson.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Last edited by TMF128 at May 20, 2010,
Well, I own an MLX and all I can say is that it's amazing for metal for $400. Mind you, the nut wasn't cut so good, but that's easily fixed. And BC Riches are POSes to my experience, and I've never played an LTD, but I wouldn't trust a no-name unless I played it. If you can't try any of them out, I'd go MLX, but I'd suggest you try the LTD if you can play it, see if it's any good.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
can any one give me a link of a good guitar that costs a 200$ and a 100$ for shiping to bahrain

cuz now im so fu**ing cenfused.
Your Squire is probably just as good as these guitars if not better ... the only advantage "for playing metal" that they have over your squire is their low-end stock humbuckers ...

Most of the guitars you mentioned are made of Agathis ... Do not buy.

If I were you ... I would try one of these two options:

1- Save up more (Best Option), any guitar that costs 200$ is not going to be better than your squire, most likely it'll be worse and you might even have tuning problems ...

2- 200$ for the guitar and 100$ for shipping is insane, you're better off buying a guitar from a local guitar shop, Even Bahrain has quality guitars at its local shops and at decent prices too. you can try to look for RG321mh, it's probably the best metal guitar for 300$.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Go to a guitar store and try out guitars.

This man has it right. Go to the guitar store closest to you (If possible, I don't know your geography) and try out these guitars you're looking at. Also don't be afraid to try out different ones than what you're looking at now; You might find an Ibanez or low end Fender you like that could suite you better in the long run. If you buy a guitar right offline without playing it, you're either going to love it or hate it. I bought a Dime-o-Flage online and I loved it and still love it to this day, but its risky, kind of like rolling dice and betting on the same number 6 times. Best of luck to ya though man
None of the guitars you listed can be considered an upgrade from your Squier, really. It might turn out even worse. They all look like firewood to me :p

Also, seeing you're jumping from a Squier I assume you're a beginner. Get a fixed bridge guitar for now. Tremolo bridges are too much to add to the learning curve. They're just more unnecessary trouble to be handled the way I see it.

Save a bit more and set your eyes on something better. Here's what I recommend you:

$200~$300:

Ibanez RG321MH or RG320EX
As mentioned above. It's a very good metal guitar at this price. My first guitar was a RG321MHWK and I still think very highly of it. It is very popular so you should be able to find it in local stores.
http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG321MH

Vintage V100 or VS6
Very good guitar for the money. They might have small blemishes like finish stain or corroded hardwares but remain very solid player guitar.
http://www.guitarbitz.com/475.htm
http://www.guitarbitz.com/221.htm

Agile AL-2000
If you can import it tull-free it will be cheap, otherwise it would be a bit more expensive
http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000blackcherryflm.html

Double your budget and you will have these guitar available
Washburn X50PRO - $400~$500
Vintage Advance AV1 - $300 ~ $400
Ibanez RG470 - $300~$400
Schecter C-1 plus - $400~$500
Spear Gladius hardtail - $300~$400
Chapman ML1 - $400
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

LTD all the way.
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Quote by hminh87
None of the guitars you listed can be considered an upgrade from your Squier, really. It might turn out even worse. They all look like firewood to me :p

Also, seeing you're jumping from a Squier I assume you're a beginner. Get a fixed bridge guitar for now. Tremolo bridges are too much to add to the learning curve. They're just more unnecessary trouble to be handled the way I see it.

Save a bit more and set your eyes on something better. Here's what I recommend you:

$200~$300:

Ibanez RG321MH or RG320EX
As mentioned above. It's a very good metal guitar at this price. My first guitar was a RG321MHWK and I still think very highly of it. It is very popular so you should be able to find it in local stores.
http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG321MH

Vintage V100 or VS6
Very good guitar for the money. They might have small blemishes like finish stain or corroded hardwares but remain very solid player guitar.
http://www.guitarbitz.com/475.htm
http://www.guitarbitz.com/221.htm

Agile AL-2000
If you can import it tull-free it will be cheap, otherwise it would be a bit more expensive
http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000blackcherryflm.html

Double your budget and you will have these guitar available
Washburn X50PRO - $400~$500
Vintage Advance AV1 - $300 ~ $400
Ibanez RG470 - $300~$400
Schecter C-1 plus - $400~$500
Spear Gladius hardtail - $300~$400
Chapman ML1 - $400

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how the Vintage VS6 is better than what he mentioned, it has plastic tuners and the one I held felt like it was made of plastic...o_o
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.