is it possible because at our school we have a "concert" call The FaceMelt and if i get a band togather by next fall we can play But I usually play MegadetH but its too heavy for it but i can play priest which brings me to my point can you train your voice to mimic someone like Rob in 4 months and if so, How?
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.
Warm up with vodka and scream 3 hours day. Don't forget to smoke a box of cigs a day.
That will definitely train your voice to sound like Rob's.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
training your voice to sound like someone else is pointless in my opinion. Just go with what you have and learn how to use that to your advantage.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Never heard of singing lessons? They tend to train one's voice.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
You might need a swift kick in the nuts for the really high notes but other than that, sure!
Better yet, a female.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Warm up with vodka and scream 3 hours day. Don't forget to smoke a box of cigs a day.
That will definitely train your voice to sound like Rob's.

I think he meant Halford not Zombie.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.