I'm planning on building a Partelecaster over the summer and want to find an Ash body.

I've been looking around UK sites but was wondering if anyone had experience with them. The reason I ask is that it is hard to discern differences in the quality of woods they use to make their products from their websites alone.

I seek to withdraw knowledge from the pool of experience around here if at all possible.

What i'm looking for: Ash body (has to be Ash/Swamp Ash) for a telecaster and a neck.

What i'm trying to find out: which UK suppliers use the best quality wood.

Thanks,

Duv.
Quote by Duv
I'm planning on building a Partelecaster over the summer and want to find an Ash body.

I've been looking around UK sites but was wondering if anyone had experience with them. The reason I ask is that it is hard to discern differences in the quality of woods they use to make their products from their websites alone.

I seek to withdraw knowledge from the pool of experience around here if at all possible.

What i'm looking for: Ash body (has to be Ash/Swamp Ash) for a telecaster and a neck.

What i'm trying to find out: which UK suppliers use the best quality wood.

Thanks,

Duv.

WD Music US SWamp Ash unfinished

Check that out and necks too and see my sig, seeing as you are in the UK.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!