got some issue on my drumming to askaround....thx..
tired of finger speed exercise and turned into slow blues improvisation lately
drumnming?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
drumnming?

Yeah, haven't you heard? Drum'n'ming, it's the new drum'n'bass.
What's there even to talk about on a drum fourm? "Poll: What do you like the most? Hitting drums really really hard or slightly softer?".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I reckon the conversation there would be limited, I highly doubt most drummers have the ability to type.

Edit: ^
Last edited by hobson111 at May 20, 2010,
what shred head said.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by Don_Humpador
Yeah, haven't you heard? Drum'n'ming, it's the new drum'n'bass.
what's the "ming" part? is that like cymbals but with a more defined pitch?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
what's the "ming" part? is that like cymbals but with a more defined pitch?

Nah, it's the bit where the drummer is minging.
Quote by Kensai
What's there even to talk about on a drum fourm? "Poll: What do you like the most? Hitting drums really really hard or slightly softer?".

What do guitarists like more? Playing pretensious 8 minute solos and whining like a bitch when it's not long enough or playing da PoweRZ ChOOrdZ?
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There's a drumming thread in the Pit.

Which I hardly ever see bumped. Great argument for having a whole drum forum with all that traffic, eh?

There's no point to it anyway when I can go to a real drum forum and get reputable advice
have you tried www.ultimate-drums.com ?

otherwise the other ones mentioned are also good alternatives!
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
There is a drumming forum, but you won't understand anything in there, also you need a special keyboard to gain access to it.
The reason for that is that drummers still use pictography to transmit messages.
Although you could check out the nearby caves too.
A forum for drums?
What the f*ck will they talk about?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
There's a drumming thread in the Pit.

Which I hardly ever see bumped. Great argument for having a whole drum forum with all that traffic, eh?
Read the OP of that thread, Ben.

TS buys his first drum kit, then makes a thread. Nothing about technique, rudiments, or even the basics about how to make equipment choices. It's like the blond leading the blond, ya know?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Read the OP of that thread, Ben.

TS buys his first drum kit, then makes a thread. Nothing about technique, rudiments, or even the basics about how to make equipment choices. It's like the blond leading the blond, ya know?

Read the title of that thread- UG's Official Drum Thread. While yes, it could be tailored a bit more, the lack of discussion isn't doing their bid any favours.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
www.drummerworld.com has a forum.

ololololololollll!!!1!111!!!! RUSH!!!!!!!!!!

Fix'd
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
i reckon (particularly after seeing this thread) that guitarist and drummers have opinions on each other. As i play both guitar and drum i doubt if some day there will be an "internal conflict" built up inside me......
tired of finger speed exercise and turned into slow blues improvisation lately
Quote by molala2
i reckon (particularly after seeing this thread) that guitarist and drummers have opinions on each other. As i play both guitar and drum i doubt if some day there will be an "internal conflict" built up inside me......

You'll probably explode. I've seen it happen. Through SCIENCE!
Quote by captaincrunk
That thing has 8 k members on right now. That's a lot!

7600 of them are guests...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You'll probably explode. I've seen it happen. Through SCIENCE!

It does happen from time to time. And you can't argue with Delirium about science.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Phil Collins
What do guitarists like more? Playing pretensious 8 minute solos and whining like a bitch when it's not long enough or playing da PoweRZ ChOOrdZ?

I don't think any guitar wants/does that. Also power chords r a rythym technique, not really something to show off with. U wouldn't know, drummers r too stupid too retain it
the better question is do they know how to make one? i kid... i kid

but no, UG is pretty much for anyone who can play any form of musical instrument
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Slashestranged
I don't think any guitar wants/does that. Also power chords r a rythym technique, not really something to show off with. U wouldn't know, drummers r too stupid too retain it

The world of drums and drumming has far greater depth and complexities then stringed instruments.

And yes I would know, having gone to a music college and played in groups most of my life.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-