FrEaKGuItArIsT
je ne te connais plus
411 IQ
Newest song, just finished today; what do you think?
I know some of the transitions are a bit choppy (i.e.; faster sections to the chord riff),
but this is just the first finished version.

I'd love to have a solo in there somewhere, but I'm not really a "solo" guy, so if any of you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

C4C as always, any/all help is greatly appreciated

(The midi file was a bit too large, but I can have it up later if anyone wants it)
Attachments:
tech-deth song.gp4
tech-deth song.gp5
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
wannabe_punk
has a bucket
582 IQ
very good, reminiscent of sound of perseverance

section C is a huge weak link. the whole thing sounds like it can't decide whether to be fast like section A or slow like section B. imo it should be faster, leaning more toward section A...fast, but not necessarily blast beat-fast. maybe use some tom fills instead of cymbals, or have the guitars do some galloping? or maybe section C is where you put the guitar solos...if someone happens to take an interest in writing them
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Progbass92
1,295 IQ
The song is a bit choppy and like wannabe punk said, it's like it can't decide whether or not it wants to be a faster song.

I think B is a much better part than Part A and you should scrap part A and try to work out B to be an intro. C is fine where it is, but I think it should be connected to part E in some way instead. The thing is, your structure is very disjointed and it messes up the flow of things.

Overall, you should probably scrap parts A and D and try and rework things to maintain the same feel through out the song, or maybe change the feel at the right points in the song. A solo would spice things up nicely too.
6/10 for me. Sorry, but there's always a way to improve.
C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1315641